Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHIRTS+JACKETS: ccp scarstitch, luc, is, linea, l'maltieri, gbs, mm, soloist (48-50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

SHIRTS+JACKETS: ccp scarstitch, luc, is, linea, l'maltieri, gbs, mm, soloist (48-50)

prices are all in euros /
    payment by paypal /
    I will ship anywhere with express mail (€20-60 depending on item and location) /
    will only hold items for a deposit /
    I will take measurements for serious buyers, but please see the provided explanation of fit for each item /

also see: TROUSERS+SHORTS / SHOES+ACCESSORIES

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Maison Martin Margiela rain pattern blazer, 50

Black two button half lined wool-linen (95% virgin wool, 5% linen) blazer with a neat pattern, from spring 2012. Looks more subtle and refined in person than in photos. The front and sleeves have a very light lining.

size 50, fits tts. used 2-3 times, like new.

€300

IMAGE 3
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Individual Sentiments blazer, 48

Blazer jacket made from beautifully textured cotton-wool (80/20) in a grey/mole colour. From FW10. The fabric has a slightly uneven texture/colour, from further away it looks completely solid but from up close you can see some streaks and variation in the fabric. It’s very subtle though.

The blazer is immaculately cut and fits like a glove. The fabric is a bit heavier and sturdier. Signature string-button enclosure, paneled cotton lining.

One of the nicest blazers I’ve owned, but sadly it hasn’t fit me in a long time.. the tagged size is wrong, it says 1 but its either a 2 or 3. it fits a 48 perfectly. worn about 5-6 times, in excellent condition.

€390

IMAGE 4

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

The Viridi-Anne wool cardigan, 5

dark grey wool cardigan from a couple of seasons ago. Slightly reminiscent of LUC silk cardigans due to the colour and varying thickness in the wool yarn. The seams are reversed so they are on the outside. Very nice all-around piece with cool details.

worn a few times, hand washed once, in excellent condition.

fits 48-50. the cut is tall and slim, but its also stretchy.

€175

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

IC: Label Under Construction knit workers jacket, L

Reversible knit jacket/cardigan in beautiful thick cotton. This works as a jacket or a sweater. Brand new, from SS13. cold dyed with one side almost black / dark grey, the other greenish grey with a varying colour and texture. multiple pockets on both sides, exposed seams on the darker side.

Fits bigger than LUC usually does, like a true 50. stretchy.

€450 (currently selling for €990!)

darker side of the cold dyed / grey one

STORE PHOTOS + FIT PICS: PNP / SARTORIALOFT

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

L’maltieri heavy linen shirt, 4

This doesn’t need much of an introduction - classic grey heavily textured linen shirt in size 4, fits like a 50 with slim sleeves. Very hard to come by in larger sizes.

After a long search I thought I found my size, but unfortunately it doesn't quite fit...

€400

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Linea stretch jersey l/s

l/s anatomically cut top made of fairly heavy (but not thick) jersey. The material is cotton with elastane, making it very stretch. slightly nubby / brushed on the upperside. cut and unfinished collar and hems.
              The picture don’t do much justice because of the lighting, but the colour is sort of “dirty white”, slightly grey/ivory.

Obviously an extremely rare piece, sad to sell this but it’s just too small for me. fits best on a 48 or a very slim 50.

€300

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Label Under Construction blazer, 48

vintage LUC from around 06-07 I think, when the blazers had a slightly more unstructured cut, often made with more "organic" fabrics. This one is cotton I believe, though there are no tags as usual. The colour is a greyish brown. lapels can be worn up or down. light fading but that just gives it character, in very good condition otherwise.

€350

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

L'maltieri short collar jacket, 4

one of my all time favourite carpe/continues piece - a light cotton jacket with a low cut collar and layered extended sleeves. two hidden buttons and a hook on the collar.

I'm devastated to sell this after finally finding it, but its just too small for me.

size 4, fits like a 48 or a slim 50 ( just over a t-shirt though)

I've done one small alteration to it - I added thumbholes to the sleeve extentions but this can easily be undone as it was simply opened at the seam.

€475

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

IC: The Soloist cardigan/jacket, M

A very cool lightweight wool-angora jacket, one of the more refined and understated pieces from Soloist, but still with all the cool details you can expect from Miyashita. its very light, comparable to a cardigan rather than a jacket.

I got this from Hostem recently and its one of my favourite pieces I've seen from the line, but I'm uncertain if its fits my wardrobe so I'm considering selling it. please PM if you are interested.

the pictures don't really do it justice..

looking to get 550€

IMAGE 3 / IMAGE 4 / IMAGE 5

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

updated...

Comment

• Picasso
                        • Jul 2013

pmed u..

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎