• Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

SHOES+BAGS: Avantindietro, m.a+, the v-a, julius

prices are all in euros /
    payment by paypal /
    I will ship anywhere with express mail (€20-60 depending on item and location) /
    will only hold items for a deposit /
    I will take measurements for serious buyers, but please see the provided explanation of fit for each item /

also see: SHIRTS+JACKETS / PANTS+SHORTS
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Layer-0 laceup boots, 43

black cordovan lace up boots from Layer-0, one of the labels most classic pieces of footwear.

size 43, fits true to size, maybe half a size small.

brand new and unused. bought recently from another member, as nice as these are, I prefer slightly lower cut boots and moreoften wear zips anyway.

SOLD
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

The Viridi-Anne backpack

This backpack is amazing, if I'd ever wear a backpack, I'd keep it, but I just never do...

it can be used several ways, the enclosure works either by folding the top over and strapping it, or by using the string. the opening can also be rolled for a different look. the front/exterior also has a large vertical zipper to access the main compartment. small zip pocket on side.

the leather straps have a chest and waist strap which make it look cool as fuck when worn, like a harness.

tag says cotton, but it has a very synthetic feel though. the straps are all leather. seriously amazing piece.

brand new with tags and box.

€380

IMAGE 4 / IMAGE 5

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

M.A+ multipocket cotton bag

messenger bag with 8 external pockets and one large main compartment. Zipper enclosure, leather strap with silver buckle. The small pockets are accessible from the inside. Dark blue cotton, looks almost black.

€375

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Julius long pendant necklace

metal pendant with an etched "_7" on the front, long ball chain with clasp. A rare piece in new-like condition from an earlier season, around 2008-09. The chain is 75cm long, the pendant is 6 x 1.2cm.

€90

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Avantindietro calf derbies, 6

the og derbies from the first Avantindietro release. black soft calf leather, thin "needle and thread" laces, very light weight. used but in good condition, some natural creasing and minor scuff marks. vibramed since day 1

includes the amazing box/case which thet originally came in

size 6, fits like EU42 (outsole around 29-30cm)

asking €650

actual photos to follow!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎