Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mononon
    • Sep 2009

what exactly is gilt doing wrong in regards to silent? silent is really just a bunch of basics in the first place...
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• MikeN
      • Nov 2007

Labeling it as Damir Doma

Comment

• mononon
        • Sep 2009

^true..
        i actually bought a ton of basics in the beginning (literally a grand), but realized it was all impulse and that i had no idea if i even wore a small. i called and said that it was false advertising and was able to cancel my order an hour later

i picked up the small butterfly bag in hopes of getting use out of it, as i bought the large one a few months ago (at a premium price ), but items just get lost in the bag so i never use it
        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• messenoire
          • Nov 2009

i was intially intrigued when i saw"damir doma" show up on gilt then about 4 items in i realized it was silent. is this common for them to do? i saw another notable retailer labeling black noise/white rain as chronicles of never. how often do diffusion lines knowingly/unknowingly get passed off as mainline?

Comment

• mononon
            • Sep 2009

^looks like someone over at Gilt got the hint---changed to "Silent by Damir Doma" now

Comment

• fivezero
              • Nov 2008

Antonioli for US is now 30% off. Why don't they carry anything in XS anymore?

Comment

• bonejelly
                • Jul 2008

Sydneys/Toronto

Sydney's - Toronto's premier independent menswear and homewares boutique shop. Locally designed, and developed menswear. A one-stop shop for casual, loungewear, footwear and elevated basics. Custom, Made-to-Measure, and Bespoke services provided with 20+ years of experience.

Sydney's has just launched a new website, and are offering a 15% off promo code for the weekend.

"Sydney’s Holiday Sale begins! Use promo code PROMO-01 to save an additional 15% off store-wide, now through Sunday!"

Comment

• jamesd
                  • Sep 2008

^ I also think that Sydney's will match prices found elsewhere within reason.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo
                    Originally Posted by MetroBulotDodo
                    For next season's reference: on the last day of the private sale @ the corner, you can use your private sale code on top of the 30% public discounts. I got a few things for 51% off.

Re: Barneys: if anyone needs anything from a designer they carry. i.e. RO *before* it goes on sale and can't get someone to find it and hide it, PM me. We can get a list together and have my SA pull it, usually a week before the stuff goes on sale.

MBD
                    Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Now, that is comradery
                    But what a misfortune to have to share all my goodies with the other kids at the kibbutz!

Any new sale codes? Promo codes for Yoox, in particular?
                    - MBD
                    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• Nikov
                      • Nov 2008

Does RO NYC usually go into a 2nd round of sales? If so, when? I really like the leopard jacquard mantella but even at 40% off, I'm not sure that it's worth it. Hoping they will go down to at least 60% off before picking it up.

Comment

• endersgame
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by bonejelly View Post
                        http://www.shopsydneys.com/

Sydney's has just launched a new website, and are offering a 15% off promo code for the weekend.

"Sydney’s Holiday Sale begins! Use promo code PROMO-01 to save an additional 15% off store-wide, now through Sunday!"
                        not that i am buying (still too high) but i tried the promo code to see the discount, and no matter how many items you put in the shopping cart, the promo discount is always $59.85 plus taxes to US.

Comment

• huckleberry
                          • Jul 2009

Is there much in the Atelier sale? Got an email about it the other day but frustratingly they didnt name the brand as always.

Comment

• Gavin
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                            not that i am buying (still too high) but i tried the promo code to see the discount, and no matter how many items you put in the shopping cart, the promo discount is always $59.85 plus taxes to US.
                            That's odd, it should deduct the discount from the whole cart. You may need to remove the promo code then re-add it if you add more items to your cart. We're writing the script to allow you to remove the promo code from your session now. After that, we'll look into the issue you had because it should apply to all items regardless.

As an FYI, promo code "firsttime" will give you 20% off of your first order through the website. There is no expiry for this code (as of now).

Comment

• endersgame
                              • Aug 2009

oh, that's good to know about "firsttime"

are the taxes still applied to shipments to US?

thanks for the heads up..

Comment

• Gavin
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                                oh, that's good to know about "firsttime"

are the taxes still applied to shipments to US?

thanks for the heads up..
                                I assume so, but I don't know for sure. That's a better question for someone at the shop (I manage the site for him, but I don't actually work there). You can email customerservice@shopsydneys.com and someone there will let you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎