Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

I thought it was a different shirt as well, then I used a translator to read that it's leather. I think the way the placket is constructed, they basically buttoned it 'inside out'.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• raddy
      • Oct 2008

Yeah, pretty sure I've seen it before, just didn't recognize it at all with the buttoning/lighting. Thanks. (I'm still only like 70% convinced)
      Looking for CCP Rain in 50, IS/MA+ loose trousers (IS S/S10!!)

Comment

• mesh
        • Dec 2006

That shirt is really nice.

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

I agree mesh. If it wasn't for the price I would be all over it....but yea, it's pricey.
          (kind of funny though that the Japanese price isn't as bad as the US price for that piece, at least at Mattotti)

Comment

• sagaji
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Casius View Post
            Anyone know where I can find a LUC blazer, similar or the same as this one, in black;

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

i don't know if this is the one u r looking for

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Yea, that one is nice but I can't even come close to fitting a 44.

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

That leather shirt arrived at darklands and i tried it on. It fits very tight, C. ordered a 48 and a 50 if i remember right and the 48 fit me snug in the upper part. The leather is softer than anything else i tried (leatherwise)...pics should be up soon
                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Avantster
                  ¤¤¤
                  • Sep 2006

SA have you been working out?
                  the pics on A look great, it's the same one you're talking about, no? how do you like the piece otherwise, i've been interested in a leather shirt for a while.
                  Last edited by Avantster; 03-24-2009, 05:05 PM.
                  let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• blacksuit
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

I'm looking for Number Nine black glasses.

Comment

• ardeetee
                      • Apr 2007

dont' remember who was looking for the YSL monkstrap creepers, but if you are, PM me!

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

Hey Bri! Well its always the same problem with me. Yes i do a littlebit of workout. Otherwise i would be looking totally anorexic. Thus my body is still superskinny, but my chest for example is relatively big (relatively!). Therefore i sometimes have problems to get the right fit, for example in Poell jackets which fit me extremly tight in the armholes and the chest, but sizing up would make the sleeves look too big and so on.
                        Well the shirt is supernice. I have never felt such a delicate leather. If i had money just laying around i would cop one (maybe not a white one though). But you should definitely look for a 44 or 46 depending on how tight you want it. The sleeves are not that tight as you can see in the already existing pics...send me a pm if you need more info!

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
                        so-ang have you been working out?
                        the pics on A look great, it's the same one you're talking about, no? how do you like the piece otherwise, i've been interested in a leather shirt for a while.
                        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

the 48 in this fit me perfect. ma+ leathers typically run small. size up one size. amazing shirt. this will be the SZ collective wet dream for the season.
                          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Pnod, the perpetual dream catcher.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kbi
                              • Feb 2009

julius sheep skin

Any New Yorker here know what the price of the julius sheep skin jacket @ Atelier is?

thx for help!

Comment

• sagaji
                                • Feb 2008

anyone here familar with mihara?
                                i am looking for a pair of dark dress pants with brownish leather supsenders. they are from current collection 09s/s
                                if anyone know where i can cop or have a pic...will be great!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎