• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bakla
    • Oct 2006

Re: the rick coat?

[quote user="andrewislasorad"]

This is not a womens jacket, it is a men's jacket from AW06 collection Dustulator. The auction says it is a size small.

here is the photo from the runway of the jacket in question:

[/quote]

Thanks! I just spent a good half hour pouring over all his recent women's stuff, and while the similarities are there (big collars with lily-like flaring) I didn't find the exact thing. This clears it up. And...

...I dunno if I like it as much now. I kinda like the women's stuff's fit better... [:$]

Although it IS a great piece.

Comment

• DHC
      • Jul 2007

[quote user="andrewislasorad"]

This is not a womens jacket, it is a men's jacket from AW06 collection Dustulator. The auction says it is a size small.

here is the photo from the runway of the jacket in question:

[/quote]

Whoa! I don't think I'd ever wear it styled like that. And I stand corrected. Thanks for the pic Andrew. I could've sworn it was for women, But the one I saw had a single strap and not doubled up.

Bakla, do you think this image will change your mind about getting it? If not, I think I might give it a go.

Originally posted by Faust
      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• bakla
        • Oct 2006

[quote user="DHC"]Whoa! I don't think I'd ever wear it styled like that. And I stand corrected. Thanks for the pic Andrew. I could've sworn it was for women, But the one I saw had a single strap and not doubled up.

Bakla, do you think this image will change your mind about getting it? If not, I think I might give it a go.

[/quote]

Well, my question is, what exactly is that other sum in the auction? Having never bothered using Yahoo Jp auctions before, I have no idea what the numbers involved are. I kinda like it, but don't know if I would give it a whirl at a grand. I already made my insanely extravagant purchase of the season (Raf Simons gloves).

Comment

• andrewislasorad
          • Nov 2006

I would go for it, I really loved this AW06 collection. I have a few pieces from it, I just scored a jacket from it last month:

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="DHC"]Whoa! I don't think I'd ever wear it styled like that. And I stand corrected. Thanks for the pic Andrew. I could've sworn it was for women, But the one I saw had a single strap and not doubled up.

[/quote]

Well, my question is, what exactly is that other sum in the auction? Having never bothered using Yahoo Jp auctions before, I have no idea what the numbers involved are. I kinda like it, but don't know if I would give it a whirl at a grand. I already made my insanely extravagant purchase of the season (Raf Simons gloves).

[/quote]

Wha wha what? :D

I definitely have to see you sporting these!
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bakla
              • Oct 2006

[quote user="Casius"][quote user="bakla"][quote user="DHC"]Whoa! I don't think I'd ever wear it styled like that. And I stand corrected. Thanks for the pic Andrew. I could've sworn it was for women, But the one I saw had a single strap and not doubled up.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wha wha what? :D

I definitely have to see you sporting these!

[/quote]

I'll post something the next time I throw them on.

Okay, I'll contact a proxy and give it a whirl. DHC, if I find it's too much to deal with, I'll PM you or post here on givin up the dibs. And thanks. Although now I really want andrewislasorad's jacket![:|]

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

^ Right on. Thanks Bakla. Yeah, I really dig andrewislasorad's jacket as well. Love the elongated sleeves in relation to the waist band. [Y]
                Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• klangspiel
                  • Apr 2007

[quote user="bakla"]
                  Hope winning bid: 140,000 ? 140,000 yen
                  "Is that a reserve?

[/quote]

No, that's the BIN price.

And there's no reserve on it.

Good luck!

Comment

• bakla
                    • Oct 2006

More Rick Owens

Speaking of Rick's Dustulator Collection 06...

Reminds me of some old Dior couture stuff under Ferré... and it could be, since it's a 44...!

Comment

• ionn26
                      • Feb 2007

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="DHC"]Whoa! I don't think I'd ever wear it styled like that. And I stand corrected. Thanks for the pic Andrew. I could've sworn it was for women, But the one I saw had a single strap and not doubled up.

[/quote]

[/quote]

BAKLA.. you do realize that you are one of the reason why and contributing to the ever rocket-sky high prices that we are seeing season after season?[86] just kidding..

Yes.. love to see you sporting in those Raf gloves...

Comment

• bakla
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="ionn26"][quote user="bakla"][quote user="DHC"]Whoa! I don't think I'd ever wear it styled like that. And I stand corrected. Thanks for the pic Andrew. I could've sworn it was for women, But the one I saw had a single strap and not doubled up.

[/quote]

[/quote]

BAKLA.. you do realize that you are one of the reason why and contributing to the ever rocket-sky high prices that we are seeing season after season?[86] just kidding..

Yes.. love to see you sporting in those Raf gloves...

[/quote]

Well, they WERE on sale... I just couldn't leave them there.[79] Plus they make every single piece of outerwear I own look completely different...

Comment

• CHRIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

where did they make it to sale? i thought barneys only bought one pair, and sold it earlier in the season...

Comment

• Leonard
                            • Oct 2007

Hi, I'm new to this fantastic forum.

I really like the rick coat, so if you guys change your mind, please tell me.

Comment

• ionn26
                              • Feb 2007

BakLa.. thats got to be a good find... now... since you say that it makes every single piece of outerwear you own look different.. now prove it!!! [83]

Comment

• Leonard
                                • Oct 2007

merz - sorry, I didn't mean to copy your name.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎