X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raw
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by jogu View Post
    honestly i like them ann d hitops alot more than the ro . im kind of tired of seein those owens black/white soled hitops , i mean they do look pretty decent dont get me wrong. im just kind of sick of them , only time i rly wear mine anywhere is when im takin the trash out or to go runnin and i dont care bout dirty snow fuckin up me shoes.

i like the off white color of the ann d's alot more
    Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
    I too personally like the Ann D hightops plenty more than the RO sneaks.
    The off-white colour is really nice. I've got them in blacks, but would love to get another pair in these off-whites...
    I agree, Ann Dem >>> Rick sneaks, keep the Ann...

Comment

• kuugaia
      • Feb 2010

I like the RO cardi and the YSL knit looks interesting in the first pic? Interested to see how that fits.

I personally HATE sandals. Most unflattering piece of men's footwear. DEATH TO SANDALS!

Comment

• smash
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
        I like the RO cardi and the YSL knit looks interesting in the first pic? Interested to see how that fits.

I personally HATE sandals. Most unflattering piece of men's footwear. DEATH TO SANDALS!
        Still thinking how to match with the YSL knit actually, anotonoli shows wear in two different ways.

I love all kind of shoes; sandals....gladiators....dress shoes....boots....EXCEPT sneakers...haha

Comment

• jogu
          • Jun 2009

haha i love sandals , depends on the sandal tho. i have nice feet and like wearin sandals in the summer , tho ive seen some awful fuckin feet specially the guys in line at wrigley field wearin flip flops , holy shyt

Comment

• andrewislasorad
            • Nov 2006

sandal lover as well [i can only assume the haters must just have ugly ass feet] ...I love wearing my simple ann sandals from ss08.

Love the pick ups, nice variety, can picture a nice couple looks with that haul. If you ever get tried of those Rick shorts, please! contact me first...where did you pick them up? if you dont mind me asking..

Comment

• kuugaia
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
              sandal lover as well [i can only assume the haters must just have ugly ass feet]
              Damn you and your accusations! Though it's totally true in my case.

Smash please don't say you love gladiators haha! I don't even see how you'd work gladiators in with any of the clothes you just bought.

Comment

• smash
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                haha i love sandals , depends on the sandal tho. i have nice feet and like wearin sandals in the summer , tho ive seen some awful fuckin feet specially the guys in line at wrigley field wearin flip flops , holy shyt
                Happy to hear someone like sandals too I don't know my feet is nice enough or not I've got a dozen sandals under my dining table .... hehe

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
                sandal lover as well [i can only assume the haters must just have ugly ass feet] ...I love wearing my simple ann sandals from ss08.

Love the pick ups, nice variety, can picture a nice couple looks with that haul. If you ever get tried of those Rick shorts, please! contact me first...where did you pick them up? if you dont mind me asking..
                Thank you All from online.....Luisa.....Antonioli

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                Smash please don't say you love gladiators haha! I don't even see how you'd work gladiators in with any of the clothes you just bought.
                Work hard as a gladiators

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                  • Mar 2009

smash nice pick ups. I too am a sandal wearer/lover, Although the kva's u picked up are fugly.

kuugaia

Gladitors would go perfectly with the ysl top,maybe even the ro top.
                  Get that full on (sub)urban gladiator flavour .
                  merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• smash
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
                    smash nice pick ups. I too am a sandal wearer/lover, Although the kva's u picked up are fugly.

kuugaia

Gladitors would go perfectly with the ysl top,maybe even the ro top.
                    Get that full on (sub)urban gladiator flavour .
                    May try those items on later , tks Shye

Comment

• jgan85
                      • Apr 2008

YSL knit & miharayasuhiro sandal look pretty good to me, only thing is that i have something like the YSL knit and when i wear it it feels like i'm wearing a women's piece somehow.
                      ________
                      Weed
                      Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Castor
                        • Nov 2009

That is an amazing deal. Good luck with your decision on the Ann Ds. I like the ROs better, personally, but that is because I want them!!

Originally posted by mmmmrk View Post
                        @castor: Found them at a random store that was having a sale. Got them for $520 with tax...thought it was an amazing deal until my friend got an all white pair at warehouse sale for under $400!!

@houseofdis: not sure...I should probably reconsider. I got a great deal on them and was never completely sold on them to begin with. I also didn't know they stocked any of the regular leather iPhone case at the Rick boutique...I saw the croc, but it was a steep $900 or so.
                        Originally posted by DRRRK
                        The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• kuugaia
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by jgan85 View Post
                          YSL knit & miharayasuhiro sandal look pretty good to me, only thing is that i have something like the YSL knit and when i wear it it feels like i'm wearing a women's piece somehow.
                          Androgyny is win. Once you go there, you can't go back. It's like black and white mobile phones, once you go color...you can never go back. Okay, weird analogy..

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

only took two years to find. case closed, pmsent.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Avantster
                              ¤¤¤
                              • Sep 2006

schwing.

my favorite lace ups that are non-c.diem, in my favourite leather too!
                              let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• sshum88
                                • Dec 2007

/\ great looking MA+ shoes!
                                Originally posted by eat me
                                If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎