X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Yea, this one, although tight, doesn't make me look like a sausage. Do you know if they stretch?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Yea, this one, although tight, doesn't make me look like a sausage. Do you know if they stretch?
      Yeah I was looking at the line and the fit looks good (like it did when you tried it) but if you're not comfy it gotta go. On the other hand the leather is not heavy enough that it won't stretch; this isn't horse we're talking about, calf DOES stretch at points of tension.
      Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Chim
        • Dec 2006

Yes, the julius leather stretches, but it's not the same as a knit stretching out or whatever. As Fuuma said, it will stretch at points of tension, probably most notable around the elbows, etc. Didn't someone post a link to this guy that stretched his 44 moto riders into a 48 or something crazy?

Either way, it'll mold to your body, well it in good health :) (desperately tries to find a yellow one for a good price)

Comment

• andrewislasorad
          • Nov 2006

cosign on the stretching out Julius, recently swapped my aw06 riders for a size down because it was getting too roomy for my likes.

chim- interested to see how you would work the mustard...seems like it requires a white out effect to really work well.

Comment

• Pelleas
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
            cosign on the stretching out Julius, recently swapped my aw06 riders for a size down because it was getting too roomy for my likes.
            So if a size 3 fits me perfectly right now, do you think it'll be too big for me after a decent amount of wear?

Comment

• Raw
              • Oct 2009

It won't stretch out that much if it's not really tight on you.

Comment

• stereophobic
                • Aug 2009

my FW09 jut neck in size 3 still feels tight as hell in the chest after lots of wear, the arms do get a lot more comfortable. no idea why the chest isn't stretching though.

^ above is not an option to stretching it out.
                An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• nakata
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Raw View Post
                  It won't stretch out that much if it's not really tight on you.
                  yes! i think it won't stretch out that much. i was in size 1 in the past. after i wore it over dozen times and gained some weight, i hoped that it will stretch out enough to give me comfortable fit. but ended up i sold it (because it didn't stretch-out enough, i couldn't move my arms easily) and got a size 2. Just my experience though. Or i gained so much weight

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                    • Nov 2006

the leather makes a huge difference, the softer ram [lamb] leather will stretch, I think calf maybe less likely? also the finish would contribute to this, harder the leather, less likely.

Comment

• fenrost
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2009

woooot
                      Last edited by fenrost; 03-10-2010, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Just received this from Darklands, size 46. What do you guys think of the size/fit? I probably could have gone a 44, although the sleeves may have been a little short. should I hang onto it?

Fabric detail pics available here

Comment

• nakata
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Venus in Furs View Post
                          Just received this from Darklands, size 46. What do you guys think of the size/fit? I probably could have gone a 44, although the sleeves may have been a little short. should I hang onto it?

Fabric detail pics available here
                          it looks a bit big to me.
                          Great purchases, you guys.
                          Second that, love the fabrics on the pants and the coat also.

Comment

• BSR
                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
                            Both of those are truly lovely Fenrost! Where did you get those boots? I´ve never seen them before. I love the fabric of the pants as well.
                            No, Eternal! The pants may be 'lovely' but the boots are definitely creepy, scary, nasty as hell, and that's why I'm so jealous of fenrost. Great purchases, R!

Venus, it's a bit difficult to see the fit according to your pic, but it seems spot on.
                            pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                            Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• MoFiya
                              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Venus in Furs View Post
                              Difficult to see only according to that pic.
                              Looks kind of big in the shoulders, but when I look at the detail shots (which are gorgeous btw) the arms long spot on. The arm length is not really visible :-\
                              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• klue
                                • Apr 2009

Holy shit Rob. I've never been so drawn to a pair of CCP footwear before - those are truly next level. Leather looks incredible. Very very jealous. Nice cop man.

@Venus: Coat looks fine to me... though 44 might work, you wouldn't want it too tight for layering purposes. The side picture on your blog looks perfect. Again, very very jealous.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎