• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kira
    • Mar 2008

Re: recent purchases

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

just bought 3 tickets to see sunnO))) with TONY FUCKING CONRAD!!!!!!!!!!!! at their 10th anniversary show at the knitting factory.

i missed them several times b/c i was out of town and now i get to see them on their 10th anniversary with tony conrad. stoked.

[/quote]

[:'(] i cant go to this. I am going to be in London. Enjoy [51]

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

just bought 3 tickets to see sunnO))) with TONY FUCKING CONRAD!!!!!!!!!!!! at their 10th anniversary show at the knitting factory.

i missed them several times b/c i was out of town and now i get to see them on their 10th anniversary with tony conrad. stoked.

[/quote]

Word up. I just bought tickets too.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• maldoror
        • Jun 2007

Sunn O))) show or SZ hang sesh? Grimm Robes x Rick Owens

Comment

• Johnny
          • Sep 2006

recent holiday trip acquisitions, not necessarily exhaustive (!).

apc - navy hooded rain jacket and black and white striped shirt which buttons three quartersof the way down

cdg - s/s light polyester overcoat in beige herringbone facbric, a/w dip-dyed cardy in grey mark with pink stripes on bottom of body and arms

junya - navy reconstructed blazer with red stitching and pink check lining, fully reversible blue cotton shirt (v clever - buttons are on detachable ribbon that can be moved from one side of the shirt to the other)

lanvin - same shrunken grey wool tux-ish jacketthat lucas osenjubber was wearing on lanvin thread at the end of last show(told you i liked it)

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]

apc - navy hooded rain jacket and black and white striped shirt which buttons three quartersof the way down

cdg - s/s light polyester overcoat in beige herringbone facbric, a/w dip-dyed cardy in grey mark with pink stripes on bottom of body and arms

junya - navy reconstructed blazer with red stitching and pink check lining, fully reversible blue cotton shirt (v clever - buttons are on detachable ribbon that can be moved from one side of the shirt to the other)

lanvin - same shrunken grey wool tux-ish jacketthat lucas osenjubber was wearing on lanvin thread at the end of last show(told you i liked it)

[/quote]

Nice list. I hate to say this, believe me, but I've seen Poell do this [83] (although he's probably not the first one). It IS clever.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Johnny"]

[/quote]

Nice list. I hate to say this, believe me, but I've seen Poell do this [83] (although he's probably not the first one). It IS clever.

[/quote]

lulz, walked into that. anyway poell is clever certainly. i tried on some poell jackets and shirts too. i also slightly hate to say this, but that glued seam, fishing wire stitching thing that was being talked about a while agao IS pretty amazing. the jacket made of that, with the cut out underarms, is stunning. i just about got the 48 on, but then couldn't move very much. it's really beautiful though. i tried a shirt made out of swishy bag-like polyester too, with elasticated waist and arm-ends. very nice. stuff is soooo expensive though - about 1900euro for the jacket. (although that's still cheaper than the brooks brothers junya jackets [:|]

Comment

• inaya
                • Apr 2008

great new purchases everyone [64]

Comment

• misterpale
                  • Apr 2008

check the komakino/darklands thread for myr.p.!!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

what're your thoughts on the quality of the saberi pieces?

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• misterpale
                      • Apr 2008

the hoodie is awesome.it´s made of bamboo and fells like the softest cashmere.i ordered the layered t either,but it was to big.fabric like.r.o.!i can´t reallytell something about the jean.it´s very stiff,has an awesome treatment and shaped legs and tight hem.i guess i have to wear it a couple of times to find out what´s going on with!at all good pieces to reasonable prices!especially the hoodie!

Comment

• mesh
                        • Dec 2006

So bizarre how johnny and I have similar tastes.

I have a navy hooded jacket from spring by apc, a junya blazer, lanvin too I'm about to pick up. No h+ yet though except forfloral lace socks[B]

Comment

• Avantster
                          ¤¤¤
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]

[/quote]

these all sound fantastic Johnny, where do you go, Paris? would love to see the Junya shirt, is it current season? cdg cardigan sounds nice, too.

is the cdg overcoat from the 'triple-layer' collection? also sounds interesting, I don't remember seeing any herringbone coats!

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Nullsleep
                            • May 2008

Niibo front fly shirts in black and grey.

Comment

• Johnny
                              • Sep 2006

Thanks Avantster. Yes, they were all from Paris, the Junya shirt is this season and the herringbone jacket is from the triple layer collection.I'ts the bottom layer in this pic.

http://men.style.com/fashion/collect...end=&iphoto=23

You canjust see the cardy in this pic

http://men.style.com/fashion/collect...end=&iphoto=30

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

My trip to Copenhagen resulted in this Annhagen Travelcoat, sorry for the stink ass pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎