• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Re: Your recent acquisition

[quote user="Casius"] I hate to ask this question Faust but, is the Euro killin' you out there? I only ask because I'll be in EU later this year...[/quote]

its not killing me atleast [83]

when and where are you going to be Cas?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mesh
      • Dec 2006

Excellent bags Faust!

How far is antwerp from paris? Luckily I have a friend I can stay with in paris saving me suitcases of money so fuck the euro.

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

I'll be in Paris as well. Looking forward to it, despite having to stay about 30min outside of Paris.
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
          • Aug 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

Faust loves Antwerp. Faust's wallet hates Antwerp.

[/quote]

whats in the ann bag? belt?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

The half-scissor necklace, black/white. In the VB bag is a perfect black dress shirt and the VB issues of A magazine, in the Louis bag a Rick Owens jacket in the same colorway that AKA was selling, but hoodless (the fucker makes the best fitting jackets, what can I say), the gray bag has a Stephen Schneider scarf (really lovely). Will post pix of the actual haul when I get back. And I am still going to Stijl in Brussels - Jesus save me.

Mesh, it depends on how you want to get to Antwerp from Paris - 2 hours by train - expensive, 3.5 hours by bus (I don't know why so long) - very cheap. I say do it - it's such a wonderful experience.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

is the Schneider scarf the frayed one from this s/s? been after that one in grey or beige

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• oliviervdroo
                • Jan 2008

The train between Paris and Antwerp is a high speed train called Thalys. Travel time is approximately 2h10. If you buy the tickets sufficiently in advance (2 months) you'll pay around EUR 100, next departure tickets would be approximately EUR 190. It's expensive, but very comfortable. You can buy tickets online : http://www.thalys.com/be/en/?xtor=51

The bus would take you 5h30 (the distance is 350 km). Tickets are approximately EUR 30-45. You can buy them online at: www.eurolines.fr. You'll have to get a bus really early (at 6 am or so) if you want to get back to Paris the same day. Shops in Belgium close quite early compared to other countries. On weekdays at 18h-18h30, on saturday some are open until 19h. Shops are not open on sundays.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

The half-scissor necklace, black/white. In the VB bag is a perfect black dress shirt and the VB issues of A magazine, in the Louis bag a Rick Owens jacket in the same colorway that AKA was selling, but hoodless (the fucker makes the best fitting jackets, what can I say), the gray bag has a Stephen Schneider scarf (really lovely). Will post pix of the actual haul when I get back. And I am still going to Stijl in Brussels - Jesus save me.

Mesh, it depends on how you want to get to Antwerp from Paris - 2 hours by train - expensive, 3.5 hours by bus (I don't know why so long) - very cheap. I say do it - it's such a wonderful experience.

[/quote]

Off to a good start Faust! I'm jealous!

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• awlouie
                    • Sep 2007

[quote user="Faust"]Fuck the euro - you have to consciously make the decision that you only live once. The VAT helps a little bit, too.
                    [/quote]

I like your attitude...that's my motto too! Cheers [B]

"Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                    -Bruce Lee

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

Long live the Euro! [83]

Living on the Euro side of Life...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

is the Schneider scarf the frayed one from this s/s? been after that one in grey or beige

[/quote]

Yes. Let me know if you want one. I got the black one, but it's really dark gray (there is also light gray). It's 95 EUR.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dontbecruel
                          • Sep 2006

Did they have this shirt (or belt)?

Comment

• mesh
                            • Dec 2006

Perfect thank you Faust.

[quote user="oliviervdroo"]The train between Paris and Antwerp is a high speed train called Thalys. Travel time is approximately 2h10. If you buy the tickets sufficiently in advance (2 months) you'll pay around EUR 100, next departure tickets would be approximately EUR 190. It's expensive, but very comfortable. You can buy tickets online : http://www.thalys.com/be/en/?xtor=51

The bus would take you 5h30 (the distance is 350 km). Tickets are approximately EUR 30-45. You can buy them online at: www.eurolines.fr. You'll have to get a bus really early (at 6 am or so) if you want to get back to Paris the same day. Shops in Belgium close quite early compared to other countries. On weekdays at 18h-18h30, on saturday some are open until 19h. Shops are not open on sundays.

[/quote]

Fantastic, kind thanks for the links + information as well.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

i'm surprised no one's posted their hauls from the A sale.
                              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="dontbecruel"]

Did they have this shirt (or belt)?

[/quote]

yes. the belt is just a piece of fabric (no buckle, you tie it), they have them in different colors.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎