• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unwashed
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    "this listing has been removed"
    Quick action from Grailed, I just reported him.
    According to the admins he tried listing his counterfeit MA+ services multiple times already.
    Grailed link

Comment

• bukka
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
      Quick action from Grailed, I just reported him.
      According to the admins he tried listing his counterfeit MA+ services multiple times already.
      Reportes him two days ago, he kept on deleting my comments... Daou*, not daoui, misspelled on my previous message.
      But there's a new listing with a justification about his misplacement, funny reading....
      Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

didnt the same daou also recently dig up some ancient waywt by chinorlz to exemplify "shitty style back in the day"...? is he on some vendetta trip or something?

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Dude is a legit basket case.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bukka
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
            didnt the same daou also recently dig up some ancient waywt by chinorlz to exemplify "shitty style back in the day"...? is he on some vendetta trip or something?
            He's the one. Best of sz, no doubt.
            Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• HugAndWug
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
              yeah that was daou.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Ah, dude, at some point one should draw the line between criticism and hazing. Whatever, I am sure the poor girl is trying in her own way.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
                  • Jan 2013

Maybe you're right and I shouldn't have posted it in the first place
                  still my thoughts are, that it looks like shit and out of context and that I cringe when I see people like her wear garments like 11. I can explain those ''people'' but I will mention Dutch bootleg label, that I rather not promote by mentioning their name here.

When 11's first collection dropped, I knew it would be popular. But never expected it to blow up and be worn by so many (random) people..
                  a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Of course it looks like shit. Many of my outfits from my teenage years, even from my twenties look like shit. Yours maybe, too. At some point you just gotta live and let live. Pick your battles.

It's not impossible that the girl is lower middle class but was able to scrounge up some money to buy this one designer tee and she loved it so much she posted it, even though the rest of her outfit doesn't jive. I've had outfits like that when I was poor. Thank god I didn't have Instagram!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• redbible
                      • Mar 2015

I still remember that monstrous pair of Evisu jeans I bought once a million years ago. I don't know what was worse the jeans or bright silver shoes I paired them with. If my teens and 20s were immortalized on instagram I might have made better choices back then

Comment

• DudleyGray
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
                        Maybe you're right and I shouldn't have posted it in the first place
                        still my thoughts are, that it looks like shit and out of context and that I cringe when I see people like her wear garments like 11. I can explain those ''people'' but I will mention Dutch bootleg label, that I rather not promote by mentioning their name here.

When 11's first collection dropped, I knew it would be popular. But never expected it to blow up and be worn by so many (random) people..
                        "Those people" might see you in all BBS and admire you. Not that that should determine how you treat them, but maybe something to consider.

I think the girl looks cute FWIW.
                        bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• unwashed
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by redbible View Post
                          I still remember that monstrous pair of Evisu jeans I bought once a million years ago. I don't know what was worse the jeans or bright silver shoes I paired them with. If my teens and 20s were immortalized on instagram I might have made better choices back then
                          Haha... I still have my old Evisu shit stored away. The one time I went to Japan back in 2010 I still visited the Evisu shop out of curiosity.
                          Grailed link

Comment

• darkbydesign
                            • Sep 2010

On the BBS note, that girl is 100% better than this tragedy.

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                              • Dec 2012

this 11BBS thing probably has to do with the positioning of this "line" or brand, which remains unclear... Drkshdw is clearly a diffusion line to me, in the sense it carries a lot of the mainline vibe. But 11 sometimes seems as if it were a separated brand from BBS. There are probably more knowledgable people around here that can shed some light on this....

seeing the latest / current SS collection of 11BBS really makes me think they want to go in that unpleansant "urban / street" vibe. (all those flashy tees etc)

On the other hand, I cannot recommend enough the 11 by BBS P1 jeans, they are just incredibly awesome. I was in the hunt for a pair of P13 and I just stopped after discovering 11bbs jeans. Price difference is a huge reason of course, even though I sense 11bbs line is rising their prices season after season.
                              the P1 from 11 have a truly amazing construction, they are really built like tanks, super sturdy hyper thick cotton, and the cut is awesome (of course it has the slight drop crotch and the saggy butt bbs' style).
                              Last edited by Nomadic Planet; 04-26-2015, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

The Biebs looks good, what's the problem? I just love that he is a straight up copy of Vanilla Ice!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎