Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • morsto
    • Nov 2008

If I need a pair of guido baby calf back 988 backzips in a size that is true 45.5-46, where do I go (or is it even possible)?. All stores I've seen don't carry large enough size which is like a 47 or something I guess. Is my only option a custom order?
    I do not recognise the vessel,
    but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• gnow
      • Jun 2010

quick question,
      is the strap adjustable, and is there any form of closure at the bag opening?

Comment

• eton97
        • Dec 2008

Not 100% sure as I handled this bag quite a long time ago, but the strap adjusts just by re-tying the knot at the end.
        There is no additional closure - when you fold over the top, that's the bag closed.
        you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• gnow
          • Jun 2010

Safe to say that theres no additional compartments inside?

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
          Not 100% sure as I handled this bag quite a long time ago, but the strap adjusts just by re-tying the knot at the end.
          There is no additional closure - when you fold over the top, that's the bag closed.

Comment

• BrettChaotix
            • Nov 2007

I'm considering purchasing these boots from another forum member however I'm not sure how to protect the soles.... can crepe/rubber soles be vibramed or otherwise treated?

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

Could someone give me a rough idea of CDG pants sizing (S vs M)...in waist & inseam?
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• bestial
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by BrettChaotix View Post
                I'm considering purchasing these boots from another forum member however I'm not sure how to protect the soles.... can crepe/rubber soles be vibramed or otherwise treated?
                No problem, have done it to two shows with crepe/rubber soles. RO sneaks which is a forum favorite when it comes to resole crepe/rubber.
                Last edited by bestial; 02-28-2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• BBSCCP
                  • Feb 2010

does anybody know for how much ma+ leather shirts retail for and how small do they run?

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

mostly slim or very slim. most are about a size small at least, but I've seen one that was almost true to size, and one that fit nearly two full sizes smaller than tagged.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• BBSCCP
                      • Feb 2010

So I´d need a 54 then ^^ is it safe to go just by the measurements? Is there anything I should be aware of when eyeing on leather shirts in comparison to cotton shirts fit-wise?

Comment

• endersgame
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by gnow View Post
                        Safe to say that theres no additional compartments inside?
                        i've owned a variation of that square bag but with a hook adjustable strap.

no, it does not close up top, you just fold it over. there are no internal pockets. it looks terrible filled up and i sold it immediately..

Comment

• cjbreed
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
                          So I´d need a 54 then ^^ is it safe to go just by the measurements? Is there anything I should be aware of when eyeing on leather shirts in comparison to cotton shirts fit-wise?
                          a nice one is easily north of 2k and they do fit small. fit is the same as a regular shirt taking into account the thickness of the leather (minimal) but my opinion is that they are meant to be worn open like a jacket or only partially buttoned.
                          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• beardown
                            rekoner
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                            Could someone give me a rough idea of CDG pants sizing (S vs M)...in waist & inseam?
                            'Rough' is a very good term to use with CDG pants. Mediums can range between 30"-35" inches depending on the material/treatment. Smalls are generally around 29"-32"

Inseams vary less though both S & M seem to end up hitting between 28"-32" (again) depending on cut/style.

Don't buy without getting measurements unless you can try them on. Too much variation between seasons and style.
                            Originally posted by mizzar
                            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by morsto View Post
                              If I need a pair of guido baby calf back 988 backzips in a size that is true 45.5-46, where do I go (or is it even possible)?. All stores I've seen don't carry large enough size which is like a 47 or something I guess. Is my only option a custom order?
                              Try custom ordering from Lazzari, I got mine from there. Takes about 3 months to make but you get half sizes too. Ask for Matteo.

Comment

• messenoire
                                • Nov 2009

uhh whats going on with oaknyc's site right now? http://oaknyc.com/index.php/install/

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎