X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jj.still
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Eternal

That said, I might be killed for posting it here so I'll just link it. A classic design and a jacket made out of great materials without any annoying details and logos.
    I'm facing the same issue. Looking for long jacket that will be warm enough for russian hard frosts. WJK parkas look nice, but they are rather pricey.

Comment

• sshum88
      • Dec 2007

Went through the same process a few months back as the gf wanted a new leather. I like the style of the wool but wished that it came in leather. I'm not a big fan of the detailing on the sleeves of the the leather one you posted. Also like my gf, it would be 1st and only leather so it has to be something that can go with many different outfits...meaning something basic without too many flaps and details.

Originally posted by sargon97 View Post
      Trying to decide on a xmas gift. Was going to go for the leather but the wool looked really good when tried on. Also not so sure about the cords on the leather arms. Feels like something from beyond thunderdome. This would be first and probably only leather for my girl.
      Originally posted by eat me
      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• miserableman
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Catfood View Post
        . So yes or no? Recommendations on other warm outerwear appreciated as well..
        Jil Sander had some decent ones this season imo,

Comment

• sargon97
          • Jan 2009

So I need something quite warm as it's getting cold, problem is I really hate down jackets and would prefer a coat to be honest. Still, thinking this attachment jacket looks okay, even if I'm not exactly in love with it. So yes or no? Recommendations on other warm outerwear appreciated as well..
          I don't have a problem with that jacket and its much better than some of the other interpretations of sporty jackets Attachment and others have done. However the price of these things is generally very high compared to their outdoor counterparts. Other than the look, I would guess outdoor brands would be of better quality. So I guess my main reservation is on price.

Comment

• sargon97
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
            I would personally go for the wool, its an awesome piece.

also depends on her style, the leather with the detailed sleeves is a bit more rugged looking than the wool, which imo is more versatile. can be dressed up or down fairly easily.
            Yeah thats the conclusion I came to. So wool it is. Thanks everyone for the input.

Comment

• endersgame
              • Aug 2009

So I need something quite warm as it's getting cold, problem is I really hate down jackets and would prefer a coat to be honest. Still, thinking this attachment jacket looks okay, even if I'm not exactly in love with it. So yes or no? Recommendations on other warm outerwear appreciated as well..
              I'd really appreciate it as well if you'd share a few thoughts when it arrives endersgame.

ok, this jacket looks like this. the color looks nothing like the one online..

it's labeled black, but it's like a dark green bronze with strange uneven lines of black. but it's NOT BLACK.

it's a size 4 and for a 48-50, it fits me spot on. the construction is nothing to write home about but i was expecting that. the loft is like a 500-550 fill, but more around the collar. it's warm enough for nyc winters, but probably not enough for anything colder. there's shine to it, but it's more of a resin shine than a moncler super-shine. shell is 60/40 poly cotton. i mean, it's totally functional for me, but the color really puts me off...

Comment

• ETC
                • Mar 2010

undercover jacket

yes or no?
                click here

Comment

• xeraphim
                  • Nov 2008

_7 knitted denim from ss11? was considering between this or the fw10 curved seam jeans.

Comment

• kbi
                    • Feb 2009

I am thinking about getting a long LUC coat for winter. However it is quite long (112 cm) and I'm not that tall (184cm). My burberry trench works quite well with mebut its around 100 cm long.

Perhaps someone else tried such a luc piece once and can give me some feedback. The fit in the shoulders etc. should be fine.. it's probably more of a general question, in how far shorter people can wear coats proportion-wize? (Of course I could have it altered :/)

Comment

• Catfood
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                      it's labeled black, but it's like a dark green bronze with strange uneven lines of black. but it's NOT BLACK.
                      Thanks for the thoughts endersgame. The color thing is definitely a deal breaker for me.

All of those are a little plain and expensive for what they are, I think. The attachment jacket was already pushing what I'd be willing to pay for a downjacket.

Comment

• gnow
                        • Jun 2010

MA+ tee

MA+
                        Thinking if i should get this off a buyer from sufu

More images available here if necessary.

Or should I be looking at something else for that price? (230 aud)

Comment

• t-bone
                          • Dec 2009

MikeNouveau sez yes...

2009 CCP High Collar Coat in PETT... almost half off retail.

Comment

• neonrider
                            • Jan 2008

^ why not?

xeraphim, i'd only go with the knit denim if you're comfortable with the length and texture. it's not for everyone. the fw10 curved seams have a much nicer (sharper) cut than previous seasons, imho.
                            ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by gnow View Post
                              MA+
                              Thinking if i should get this off a buyer from sufu

More images available here if necessary.

Or should I be looking at something else for that price? (230 aud)
                              i love that tee but if price is an issue i might suggest putting that $$ toward something else. the tee is great but 230 aud isn't exactly a steal and u might be disappointed when it shows up. if price isn't an issue then yes, get it

Originally posted by t-bone View Post
                              MikeNouveau sez yes...

2009 CCP High Collar Coat in PETT... almost half off retail.
                              i think everyone would say yes. where the hell did u find it
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• t-bone
                                • Dec 2009

REMOVED
                                Last edited by t-bone; 12-03-2010, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎