Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maldoror
    • Jun 2007

unlike faust I love most ccp footwear, but I'd also say no. you can do much better.

Comment

• LEWisMe
      • Jul 2007

^^ Agreed. I was disappointed when I saw these compared to the ones on A's site. The right shoe has horizontal scars and the left has vertical ones. So sad...
      "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• hamham3002
        • Sep 2008

This attachment coat from this season... $1.6K tho... should I ?

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

you mind me asking where you are buying it from? I'd love to buy the coat below but my proxy has told me that the Kazuyuki Kumagai stores won't take phone orders.

Comment

• hamham3002
            • Sep 2008

The coat I wanna get is from a local store, but they only have that one, the short pea coat and the blazer.
            Would you know the name of you coat? Maybe I can call lane crawford in hong kong, my girlfriend who came back from hk, told me lane crawford had a lot of their coats, (I'm guessing at a decent price)

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Hamham, hard to say from the runway picture - looks a bit too potato-sacky, but it could look great closed.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

i would suggest you look into the s/s08 season's derbys. the shape is better imo and doesn't have the contrasting scars on the shoe. in actuality, the fact that the shoes have contrasting scarring isn't too bad. my s/s08 black boots have varying degrees of scarring and it looks dope to me.

Originally posted by LEWisMe View Post
                Here's the pair I'm thinking about. Now that I've seen the actual shoes, I'm not sure I like how different the left and right shoes look like. Looks like a mis-matched pair.

Thoughts?
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by hamham3002 View Post
                  The coat I wanna get is from a local store, but they only have that one, the short pea coat and the blazer.
                  Would you know the name of you coat? Maybe I can call lane crawford in hong kong, my girlfriend who came back from hk, told me lane crawford had a lot of their coats, (I'm guessing at a decent price)
                  hamham unfortunately the only reference I have to go off of is the runway photo numbers on the official site (5/32 and 32/32 from the current season). if someone has scans of the current season look books that would most likely have them but otherwise I don't really have a way of getting the codes.

Comment

• Psionic
                    • Aug 2008

i found this raf simons boots but im not sure if i should get it due to its colour. I mean if it was black or white then i would get it right now but silver??
                    Im tempted as i saw these for £195 at yoox(uk)

whereas the same but diff colour ones at okini are £400

any advice if these are any good or not, or if silver would match with other clothings and such?

Comment

• Huxley
                      • Dec 2007

I hear they tear easily.

Comment

• jcotteri
                        • Jun 2008

yes the silver ones just break apart after a month of wear.. I wouldn't buy any.. Are you interested in metallic hightops?
                        WTB: This

Comment

• Psionic
                          • Aug 2008

thx for the advice guys. it was the silver colour that was putting me off, i just liked the style of the boots. maybe il try something different such as ann d sneakers if i can find any lol.

Comment

• LEWisMe
                            • Jul 2007

I met a guy who had these and the silver foil had peeled off in patches. He said that they started "breaking down" in short order. I think it looked pretty cool and I like them better than the CD silver hi tops.
                            "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• LEWisMe
                              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                              i would suggest you look into the s/s08 season's derbys. the shape is better imo and doesn't have the contrasting scars on the shoe. in actuality, the fact that the shoes have contrasting scarring isn't too bad. my s/s08 black boots have varying degrees of scarring and it looks dope to me.
                              The SS08s are nicer in my opinion but A doesn't have my size. My SS07 black boots also have varying degrees of scarring but they're not as noticeable as these.

I went shoe shopping again today and still haven't found anything that I really like. Argh.

Maybe the contrasting scarring won't be as noticeable when they're on my feet...

Comment

• maldoror
                                • Jun 2007

I don't know, man. it seems like a very expensive gamble. what about just waiting for next season?

patience is a virtue.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎