X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • messenoire
    • Nov 2009

FS/FT rad by rad jacket(s)/ julius goth_ik bending pants size 1 black

i am looking to either trade or sell this for a different jacket in size small.
    this is just an IC right now to see if anyone would even want it.
    international shipping negotiable and i'd be shipping from the states.
    i respond to gmail a lot quicker than this, briancasey1984@gmail.com .
    thanks!

rad by rad #2 transformable jacket. wasn't sold in any retailer besides rad's store and was sold in limited quantity and sold out quick.
    size OS (unisex),smaller than 44-slim 48
    tons of ways to zip this thing up. in my opinion this was the centerpiece of rad by rad #2. sleeves reverse, torso piece reverses to reveal different ways to wear. if i remember correctly there were something like 16 fits for this jacket. sleeves unzip to make a scarf/neckwarmer that looks pretty cool when worn around neck.
    very lightly worn.
    i have this jacket without the pvc sleeves as well but that version is not reversible. the other cool thing is that everything zips to other pieces throughout the collections. so if you wanted to put sleeves from mainline rad on this then you can or if you wanted to unzip the sleeves and layer it with a 2nd jacket then there's like 12 ways to zip the front alone.
    retailed for somewhere around 625 i believe.

julius _7
    waxed black goth_ik knit bending pants size 1 (28-30)
    500/obo/ft

my own blurry photo. i didnt twist them or arrange them in any special way. this is exactly how they will hang without any manipulation

super long inseam and incredibly comfortable knit pant.the construction doesnt make them look "weirdly" tight like a lot of other tight black jeans as they stack the whole way up and twist the entire way down. they were on the market then off and now back on & with a price. 500$/obo or for trade for julius jackets
    pictures are all over the thread. one of the best _7 jeans ever made.
    Last edited by messenoire; 12-13-2011, 01:12 PM.
  • messenoire
    • Nov 2009

bump to the top.

Comment

• messenoire
      • Nov 2009

bump for julius

Comment

• austinchan1004
        • Apr 2011

request

any thought of selling them? thx!

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
        i am looking to either trade or sell this for a different jacket in size small.
        this is just an IC right now to see if anyone would even want it.
        international shipping negotiable and i'd be shipping from the states.
        i respond to gmail a lot quicker than this, briancasey1984@gmail.com .
        thanks!

rad by rad #2 transformable jacket. wasn't sold in any retailer besides rad's store and was sold in limited quantity and sold out quick.
        size OS (unisex),smaller than 44-slim 48
        tons of ways to zip this thing up. in my opinion this was the centerpiece of rad by rad #2. sleeves reverse, torso piece reverses to reveal different ways to wear. if i remember correctly there were something like 16 fits for this jacket. sleeves unzip to make a scarf/neckwarmer that looks pretty cool when worn around neck.
        very lightly worn.
        i have this jacket without the pvc sleeves as well but that version is not reversible. the other cool thing is that everything zips to other pieces throughout the collections. so if you wanted to put sleeves from mainline rad on this then you can or if you wanted to unzip the sleeves and layer it with a 2nd jacket then there's like 12 ways to zip the front alone.
        retailed for somewhere around 625 i believe.

julius goth_ik knit waxed twisting jeans in black size 1 (28-30)

great pants and super warm. have been worn lightly i just don't see them in my rotation of jeans enough to keep them. i am looking to trade them for other julius jeans in size 1 and preferrably black. they are the warmest "slim" jeans i have ever owned due to the knit construction. they have plenty of stretch to them and stack beautifully. this is a trade or interest check right now. preferrably trade.

Comment

• messenoire
          • Nov 2009

sure! i'd rather replace them with other things than get money for them but if you want to make offers then go for it!

Comment

• darkbydesign
            • Sep 2010

Someone better kop for those Julius pants. I personally think they are the best pants Julius ever made! I love mine!

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

i concur! they're fantastic jeans but i just dont wear them enough to warrant having another pair of julius jeans. fit sssssuper long and looks great if you like that shrink wrapped twisting around your body julius look. style with either a side zip or backzip and you're good to go!
              i will also trade for BBS jeans within the past 3 seasons!
              Last edited by messenoire; 11-06-2011, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• messenoire
                • Nov 2009

both still available and ive had a few offers on the jeans but im still waiting to trade for something good before i accept any money offers. i will take things from RO, julius, bbs (boots, jackets, pants, etc..) that you think would be a fair trade. i am looking for boots in a size 42-42.5 as well. ann combats would be preferred.
                take care!

Comment

• Skye X
                  • Oct 2010

I love those jeans. I have them in grey, but I'd like them in black. The other Julius black jeans I have are more of a worn black, but these look like solid night. If anyone is looking for them in charcoal, I'd love to sell them to you so I can get these black ones!

Comment

• darkbydesign
                    • Sep 2010

^They made them in charcoal? The ninjas with the moto pockets like that? I've only seen these in black and would be curious to see what the charcoals look like, just out of curiosity.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                      • May 2010

these are them in charcoal, they're quite beautiful actually w/ a white base. Best pants Julius ever made! In either color actually.

Comment

• mattizzle
                        • Oct 2011

Picture

Possible to post a photo of your jean?

Comment

• messenoire
                          • Nov 2009

goth_ik black knit twisting jeans back on the market. 500$/OBO or for trade for julius jackets
                          Last edited by messenoire; 12-13-2011, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎