X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comex9
    • Jan 2009

FS / FT: Julius twist seam jeans size 4

I Just got these from a very well known szer. Love these, but can't make the jump from my skinny jeans to these. I'm looking for other julius jeans in a size 3 that may be a little tighter.

Julius Twist Seam jeans. Size 4, color "cloud" (dark dark brown, who knows?). These are not destroyed, though they are treated. They are old enough that twists were flared, though I had them tailored down to straight/very slight taper. They were also ABSURDLY long (43" inseam) and I had them shortened to ~37-38" inseam. They fit very large, I'd say a 38" waist/54 can wear them, though a 52 can wear them as well with a belt.

• theetruscan
    • Jan 2008

Ah, I'm sorry they don't fit! I hope I was accurate in my description (I tried to be).
    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• comex9
      • Jan 2009

you were spot on... I fault myself for trying to be something I'm not, lol. T, thanks for checking in, you're great.

Comment

• comex9
        • Jan 2009

please provide me with your best offer, as I'd rather receive cash at this point. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎