X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • docus
    • Dec 2010

KEEPING! ☯ Ann Demeulemeester combat boots | fits 40—41

The price includes shipping anywhere. I might consider trades for stuff in size 46, Japanese 2-3, Carpe Diem size 2, footwear size 41. I'm particularly interested in Carpe Diem and related stuff.

Gift option appreciated, otherwise add 4% for PayPal fees.

----------

Ann Demeulemeester combat boots, tag size 39, fits like 40-41 - DECIDED TO KEEP!

This is a stunning pair of classic Ann Demeulemeester combat boots. They are tagged size 39, but they run large and fit a 40-41 (see measurements for details). I am a 41 and they fit quite snug.

They are the 10 hole side-zip version in black. The construction on these is incredible - they will easily last 20 years. In my opinion, they are sturdier and better made than the Rick Owens and Julius combats.

They are in 9.9/10 condition - they have never been worn outside. As you can see from the photos, the little rubber dimples on the soles haven't even worn off yet! The insides and uppers are also immaculate.

This is an opportunity to buy a mint pair of hardcore, top quality $1,000 combat boots for half price!

Here are the measurements:

outsole length - 29cm
    outsole width - 11cm
    height - 22cm

----------

Last edited by docus; 06-27-2011, 09:42 AM.
  • docus
    • Dec 2010

Decided to keep. Too good to sell!
    Last edited by docus; 06-26-2011, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎