Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Rick Owens Leather XS/S (Under one grand)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mononon
    • Sep 2009

WTB: Rick Owens Leather XS/S (Under one grand)

Hello,

I'm looking for another Rick Owens leather to add to my closet. Looking for size XS or S, depending on the cut (I'm around a 46). Model doesn't really matter, but I'm not looking for anything from very old seasons. I'm on a budget, so I'm looking to hopefully spend under a grand, or a trade (check my threads, it's constantly updated, and will be updated with next bump). condition should be like new or better.

Thank you very much!
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Atom has one for sale. Don't remember the size though.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mononon
      • Sep 2009

^thanks for the lookout faust, but unfortunately, the one that atom is selling is a size medium.
      calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• mononon
        • Sep 2009

still searching

Comment

• mason1951
          • Oct 2010

i have a Rick Owens size small, "stooges" leather jacket in black if your interested.

i can send you some pictures if needed!

Comment

• mononon
            • Sep 2009

still searching....

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎