Clear All
  • black beach
    • Aug 2008

WTB: ann d slouchy bag

any material: suede, wool, or leather.

get at me
  • black beach
    • Aug 2008

ps. for anybody who has been, do you think these will be available at the antwerp store?

Comment

• Secretside
      • Jul 2008

Bag 1

Bag 2

the second is kind of fucked up, the first one seems okay. check yahoo auctions, I was looking earlier and there was a nice (wool? don't remember) Ann bag at a low starting price. wasn't slouchy, though.. hope that helps.

Comment

• black beach
        • Aug 2008

thanks alot, that was really helpful.

i think i've figured out exactly what i'm looking for: bag 2 in black, with the long zippers.

Comment

• vois
          • Nov 2007

from what i know, the one you're after was from woman's and there were 2- one made out of cotton and the other leather. just some info.

Comment

• MikeN
            • Nov 2007

I'm not selling it, but thought I would chime in... I bought the last bag from the Antwerp store in July. But at that time they didn't have new season stuff in, so I'm not sure if they have new ones now. Mine is 55% cotton, 28% silk, 17% Polyamide "+ 100% virgin wool"...where each of these materials are located on this bag is beyond me though. This is the black bag with very subtle black on black embroidered polka dots. It might be the same one as bag 1, but I'm not 100% sure.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎