X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

FS: Rick Owens black T size S

Hey guys, i got this Rick Owens T from yahoo Japan, but i must admit that i dont like the wrapping style on me. So i decided to pass it on, here is a link to the auction which i won. If you are interested i can make some own pics.
    Item is in new condition (no signs of use) and comes with all tags. Size is S.

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

I paid over 200Euro after using the Proxy, so please make me an serious offer if you are interested.

Cheers
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!
  • mabac011
    • Dec 2006

hm , thought I recognized those pics. who is that ebay seller?

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

I dont know who the seller is, but it seems he took the pics of the auction of the japanese seller i bought it from. And what a coincidence, he seems to be from korea, where i am right now too.

No idea man, not my auction!

If you have doubts about me ask here on the forum. If you need pics of the shirt, send me your email and i will make some (for example, you can give me a text i write on a a paper and put it on the shirt to take the pic so you can verify that i really own the item).

I would be cautios with the ebay auction though. Seems there is something strange with it.

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

I am also open for trades...

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎