• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beardown
    rekoner
    • Feb 2009

SOLD

This is from the golden era of Dior, best season in my opinion, by far. Heidi Slimane designed, made in Italy. Military jacket in cotton corduroy, size 50. Fits a bit slimmer so check the measurements.

The jacket is all black, photos are adjusted so you can see details. Picked this up on Ebay...I'm selling is because it's a little large for me, unfortunately. MAY CONSIDER TRADES FOR OLDER RICK STUFF/Viridi/Julius in 3/4.

There is a little bit of wear (very little) noticeable where the cord material is distressed...looks very natural and there is no damage whatsoever to the jacket.

Chunky double zipper (can go up or down) and also buttons. Epaulets at the shoulders, patch pockets on front and on chest. Interior pockets as well. Fabric is soft and the cut on this is sharp.

+ size: EU 50 (fits closer to a 48, measurements - armpit to armpit = 20", shoulder seam to shoulder seam = 17" (43 cm), sleeves = 27" (68 cm), total length = 30.5" (78 cm)
    + material: 100% cotton
    + color: Black
    + condition: Used condition. Some white wear near the edge.
    + made in Italy

SOLD, thanks.

If you're in Canada, it'll be somewhere in between. Contact me for a quote based on your location.

If you have any questions, hit me up.

tags
    tags
    tag
    label
    Last edited by beardown; 03-08-2012, 01:01 AM.
    Originally posted by mizzar
    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

i think you might want to hold on to this..............May be worth 4 or 5 times the price in a few months.
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎