• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

^^^^^
    Glasgow mega-lulz
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

OMG OMG OMG
      Joey iz soOoO hawt!
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
        ^^^^^
        Glasgow mega-lulz

can I get a WOOTCLAPLOLLAUGH

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• uparmoured
          • Sep 2007

Joey deep stare into soul like he blink and my inner being get crush and die... He so charisma...
          FS: M.A+
          FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• Diego
            • Aug 2007

Comment

• Agent L
              • Sep 2006

CCP Black Leather Overlock Jacket for Sale

What's going gang? It's been quite a while. I just posted a thread in Classifieds for this. Hope everyone's doing well.

Fall 06/07 Black Overlock Leather Jacket. Size 48. Excellent condition as always. Asking $3600.

Here's the photo link:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

• boysdontcryy
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Agent L View Post
                What's going gang? It's been quite a while. I just posted a thread in Classifieds for this. Hope everyone's doing well.

Fall 06/07 Black Overlock Leather Jacket. Size 48. Excellent condition as always. Asking $3600.

Here's the photo link:

http://s366.photobucket.com/albums/o...CCP_Jacket.jpg
                Woah. That's some good shit.

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

So i got the SS07 white (new) derbys from David today, but unfortunately they are too small to wear them with my orthopedical insoles...

If someone knows about the anatomy of Poell shoes please help me.

I think it might work if i take the leather insole out but the prob is that they are sewn and tacked with nails on the shoe.
                  If i remove the insoles there will be 5 nails standing out, would it be possible to remove them completely or will the shoe collapse?
                  Would it be possible to just cut off the standing out part of the nails?
                  Would it be possible the put them deeper in the shoes or would it collapse?

If none of these possibilities would work i would have to resell them...

And since i had so many offers for them without posting a official thread i would list them on classifieds...

Here is a pic of the above mentioned part:

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• uparmoured
                    • Sep 2007

Have you tried a slim leather over latex layer insole? The ones that come with CCP shoes tend to be very thick. You could also get your shoes professionally stretched at a cobbler. Good luck!

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

Hey, well the prob is that i have quite extrem flatfeet, means that i do have to use the insoles that are prescribed from the doctor. And those are quite thick. So if i put them on top of the regular insoles i can barely walk. In regular shoes the insoles are mostly not fix and if i take them out i can replace them by my own ones.
                      Stretching is possible but limited to a certain extent, this is the reason why i size up one size most times, i thought that the derbys would be bigger anyways, well i was wrong again...haha.
                      I think i will pass these on, the risk to modifiy them so heavily is too high and i am not sure if i could find a cobbler here in Korea who i trust in this matter (in Germany, no prob). I will try a pair of side zips anytime and if those dont work either the Poell boot story comes to an end for me (unless he produces softer boots)...

Originally posted by uparmoured View Post
                      Have you tried a slim leather over latex layer insole? The ones that come with CCP shoes tend to be very thick. You could also get your shoes professionally stretched at a cobbler. Good luck!
                      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• asho
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                        So i got the SS07 white (new) derbys from David today, but unfortunately they are too small to wear them with my orthopedical insoles...

If someone knows about the anatomy of Poell shoes please help me.

I think it might work if i take the leather insole out but the prob is that they are sewn and tacked with nails on the shoe.
                        If i remove the insoles there will be 5 nails standing out, would it be possible to remove them completely or will the shoe collapse?
                        Would it be possible to just cut off the standing out part of the nails?
                        Would it be possible the put them deeper in the shoes or would it collapse?

If none of these possibilities would work i would have to resell them...

And since i had so many offers for them without posting a official thread i would list them on classifieds...

Here is a pic of the above mentioned part:

Maybe it's too late but if you really love the shoes removing the insole should work fine. Simply unpick the stitches and pull out the leather then hammer the nails in further. If it helps the leather would likely be around 1 to 2mm thick. I think If you keep the insole sock and glue them back in if you end up selling you would have no difficulties- you could even try adding new (old) nails to bring them back to the original state. Otherwise you could isolate the part of your insole which corrects your problem and add it on its own... I know that if I were to buy these (not my size though) the condition of the insole sock would not even warrant consideration... Good luck if you choose to try.

Comment

• uparmoured
                          • Sep 2007

A quiz for those of you who like worthless trivia...

The three jewelry pieces that Poell makes tells a certain story... Which are these pieces and what is the story?

Comment

• J_J
                            • Apr 2008

something i've been curious about for awhile now... after seeing so many high-priced shoes and garments with horrible quality zippers (plastic, ykk, no-name), what kind of zippers does CCP use?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

He uses YKK for boots (don't remember about jackets). Nothing wrong with YKK - they are a high quality Japanese manufacturer. The only problem with YKK is that they actually get faked, believe it or not...
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• J_J
                                • Apr 2008

yeah, ykk is not bad, but I don't find it on par to Riri and Lampo's quality. I have a hoodie with a ykk and the teeth are very raw edged. sometimes the zipper gets stuck. You don't really pay attention to it until you have a garment with riris where it zips up beautifully smooth.

Considering CCP's prices and attention to quality and detail I would've expected the highest quality zippers

maybe ykk has a diverse quality range that I don't know about!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎