You see all my light And you love my dark

Comment

• kian0538
          • Aug 2009

You see all my light And you love my dark

Comment

• delphine
            • Sep 2009

Was never really a Domir Doma fan but the bathrobish coats, goemetric leopardy print, and bomber colored shearling has pushed me even further away. Dislike most of the sillhouettes but the lady in grey is pretty nice.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

prior to the show was undoubredly the craziest frenzy during fashion week, never have I seen so many people outside a venue. it was a fashion mob gone wild, people waving their invites, trying to roam their way in through the masses on the small courtyard.

inside wasn't much different, the garage was packed to the last corner. but it was worth it, the show had a great atmosphere, the collection seemed nice and coherent. everything looked like Damir, but to me perhaps a bit more consistent than the previous season. straightforward colour palette, volumous cuts but a in my view executed better than ss.

the previous collection wasn't at all wearable in my book, there literally wasn't anything that I would've really desired in the entire collection (not speaking of runway, but the full line). whether or not this applies to the new collection is hard to say as I haven't viewed it piece by piece, but I will probably get back to this soon. as a runway collection I liked this better, though.

my photos: http://scoute.org/blog/?p=471

lighting wasn't exactly on my side so some of the images are a bit dark. a few picks:

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• grapz
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                prior to the show was undoubredly the craziest frenzy during fashion week, never have I seen so many people outside a venue. it was a fashion mob gone wild, people waving their invites, trying to roam their way in through the masses on the small courtyard.

inside wasn't much different, the garage was packed to the last corner. but it was worth it, the show had a great atmosphere, the collection seemed nice and coherent. everything looked like Damir, but to me perhaps a bit more consistent than the previous season. straightforward colour palette, volumous cuts but a in my view executed better than ss.

the previous collection wasn't at all wearable in my book, there literally wasn't anything that I would've really desired in the entire collection (not speaking of runway, but the full line). whether or not this applies to the new collection is hard to say as I haven't viewed it piece by piece, but I will probably get back to this soon. as a runway collection I liked this better, though.
                Are you referring to SS10 or FW09? Damir has risen among the ranks pretty fast it seems

Comment

• Enaml
                  • Apr 2009

Eternal, I agree, though the "cool as shit" rule definitely applies here...
                  How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• jogu
                    • Jun 2009

im bored of doma , liked it alot early on but now im just like nahhhh , tho his popularity has grown fast as hell . hope it all doesnt burn out

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by grapz View Post
                      Are you referring to SS10 or FW09? Damir has risen among the ranks pretty fast it seems
                      previous from this, meaning SS10. for me personally FW09 had a good amount of wearable pieces.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• fenrost
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2009

love it. thanks again for posting.

Comment

• merkuri
                          • Sep 2009

wow. his best conceived collection by far IMO and the most wearable dd's stuff has ever looked. can we officially say taupe, creme and earth tones are the theme of the season?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by merkuri View Post
                            can we officially say taupe, creme and earth tones are the theme of the season?
                            yes
                            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• merkuri
                              • Sep 2009

^why so glum? :)

can finally match something to the milk combat boots that have been sitting in a box in my closet.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎