X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

IC: RO Black Exploder Moleskin Bomber S / Busted Rick Trainers 40

Definitely not sure about selling either of these just yet but I figured I'd see if there was interest.

Bomber

you know this thing - brand new without tags. seems to run a bit long on me but that's certainly fine for a winter jacket and it looks pretty good with baggy pants. might have my eye on something else. good offers might persuade me.

milk trainers

leather on the inside tore - currently held with masking tape. seems like it could be repaired but I haven't been wearing these things all that much - again because it's not winter but maybe it's time for a change. what would you pay for a pair of broken trainers?
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

photos and measurements et all from nameless who i bought it from

Originally posted by nameless
    IC: Rick Owens Exploder Cotton Bomber Color Black Sz. S Condition: New without tags.

Purchased in Paris for $1900+ Asking $1000 Shipped.

Pit to pit: 21" : 53.cm
    Collar to hem: 28" ; 71.cm
    Sleeve: 23" : 58.cm
    I would say that the chest size and some things aren't quite as relevant as you might imagine - like most rick garments it's quite variable depending on how you want to wear it. On me the fantastic hood / collar and overall silhouette is exaggerated by being slightly too large but it feels like it fits me very well and i'm closer to a small even on the side of extra-small ocasionally. If you're usually closer to between a small-medium or even a medium probably it will fit more like a true-to-size classic rick bomber with an extremely exaggerated hood.
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• bc3
      • Jun 2008

why you sell? no like?
      Originally posted by Maldoror
      payment owed is the new gift.

paypal: it's personal

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰