Clear All
  • AKA*NYC
    • Nov 2007

i was looking for that dead horse gif but found this first
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

Regardless, it would have cost nameless triple to send those to you overseas. He probably didn't want to deal with having to calculate the additional cost, then ask you to make a second payment and wait for your response. Not to mention that your temporary address in France is probably not a confirmed shipping address with Paypal, so he'd be held financially responsible if the package got lost and you filed a complaint. Which I bet you would've.

You got your refund immediately, so what is the point of all the drama?

**EDIT: Perhaps you should've used this one, AKA*NYC. It sums up everyone's feeling, and that goes double for nakata:

sain't

Comment

• Dropt
        • May 2009

xxxxx
        Last edited by Dropt; 09-09-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• nakata
          Banned
          • Oct 2009

interest1, i should stop here. before that i let you know again that the payment sent as gift ( it meant that he didn't have my address on paypal, i can even not file a complain if he doesn't ship the item out. i trusted him like 100%). Also he accepted to ship them to France for me unless i pay the shipping fees. i told him don't worry about it, just ship them to the address that i pm'd him. He accepted it and said will ship them out tomorrow...........i got my refund a day later w/ a reason that they've been sold to someone who came before me. if he accepted to sell them to someone else, should let me know, and should not give me his pp account, and should not take my money, and say that will ship them out tomorrow, and should not hold money over a day (until someone pays higher than my payment, and break the deal w/ me). yeah! i have only a few posts here, but i'm not gonna make trouble for anyone. PEACE!

Comment

• whitney
            • Dec 2009

noobs united!!

I know I'm just a noob too but from what I'm reading nakata already paid and confirmed it back to the original method of shipping and got confirmation from nameless too then another offer that was in the works was sweeter and nameless refunded nakata fully.

imho if you take someones money it's like the signing part of a contract and nameless should have fulfilled but whatever it's his stuff his choice

nataka it sucks but be thankful he refunded as you sent it as a gift, like you said, that's huge trust on your part that he will fulfill it and if he doesn't that he refunds you instead of keeping the money *
            you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• sagaji
              • Feb 2008

i don't know if i should post this about nameless about my most recent transaction with him. i wasn't really happy, but i will see if anything changes tonight

Comment

• nakata
                Banned
                • Oct 2009

not only happen w/ someone who has 36 posts

Originally posted by sagaji View Post
                i don't know if i should post this about nameless about my most recent transaction with him. i wasn't really happy, but i will see if anything changes tonight

Comment

• sshum88
                  • Dec 2007

So what is the issue?

Originally posted by sagaji View Post
                  Originally posted by eat me
                  If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Didn't someone else have a problem with nameless a few weeks back as well?
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sshum88
                      • Dec 2007

theaddict posted something on page 12 and another member posted up on page 13.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Originally posted by eat me
                      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        well if the person is "nameless" how can we be sure its really him?
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• marco-von
                          • Feb 2009

I had a deal with the nameless one and he held my money for over 2 weeks before he even decided to send my item out. He claimed he died but was revived by a badger with 2 shock pads or something along those lines. I believed him.

I don't like to moan but i do like to stoke the fire.

Comment

• Fry Chicken
                            • Oct 2009

You killed me.

Comment

• nakata
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                              Goes to show why it ain't worth dealin' with noobs.

nakata You can't be asking for international shipping after you've already sent payment. That's a burden that some sellers don't want to bother with. And btw, sellers delete their posts once their shit sells. Don't get your panties in a knot over it.

nameless Next time, don't bother with someone w/36 posts. That's asking for ztrouble.
                              interest1, then it Fixed

"someone w/ a few posts. next time , don't bother w/ nameless. That's just asking for ztrouble." PEACE!

Comment

• sagaji
                                • Feb 2008

have to name those 2 ...very legit and arrived safe
                                huckleberry
                                maldoror

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎