X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franz
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
    heh, thanks for the compliments guys. Who would've thought that a man in a dress and thigh high high heel boots would be so well recieved in here ;)

kuugaia: the other half of the jacket is under the cardigan. I threw one side over the shoulder to kind of keep half the jacket closed. it is closed with a hook at the collarbone.
    Joining the party a bit late, but yeah, amazing fit. I always wondered how pone could pull off those "wedges" (is that the right term?), now I know.
    The colors, fluidity, your posture etc, just perfect in every way!

As far as the skirt is concerned, I do not need any convincing: not buying a specific iteration of JPG's "pantalon-jupe" from around 2002-2003 is still one of my biggest fashion regrets to date.
    Originally posted by Faust
    True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• Johngd
      • Feb 2009

T-bone is that longsleeve with gloves from lost and found?

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by shahanshah View Post
        second bearded woman sighting in 24 hrs
        lulz

You look great with a beard btw Mike.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• t-bone
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Johngd View Post
          T-bone is that longsleeve with gloves from lost and found?
          yes, and it disappeared from a couch at silencio last night :-(

they didn't have it in the lost and found...

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
            • Oct 2009

Thats fucked up but I am sure Mr Lynch will take good care of it.
            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Pleue
              • Sep 2011

This is so late and everything that can be said probably has been said but oh my god Heirloom I just love every single part of your outfit.

Also MikeNouveau's look Really good. Looks quite comfortable too.
              moderation kills the spirit

Comment

• Kirky
                Banned
                • Dec 2010

Givenchy Blazer x Odny Vovk knit x Balenciaga Pants x Rick Owens Hi-tops

Is the look alright?
                Need some advices for improvement

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

hard to tell...one pic is dark and the other has candles & whatnot in the way.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• what do you need improvement on? what are you searching for? what's your problem? what is it you can't figure out and need help with? How to put a coat on?

I never understand what people mean when asking for improvement.

Comment

• Patroklus
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2011

Photographic composition.

Comment

• Kirky
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2010

I need advices of a better hair style, better total look(all black?)...etc...basically what people like or not like about the look.

And i feel my blazer is a little bit big for me cuz it's the only blazer i have and the arms are not as slim as dior. For the length is similar issue....i tried Dior blazer before and the fit is more slim and short.

Well, people told me that those "wider cut" and longer blazers are more formal. don't know if that's true.

i can only think of matching my long blazer(IMO. I'm 176cm tall and the length of the blazer is 72cm without collar) with low-crotch pants. any suggestions?

Comment

• Dior does not have a standard measurement on their blazers. If you feel like it should be altered, have it altered. Normally I see alot of people squeezing into jackets that are too tight, thinking they'll look slimmer, when it does the opposite.

the measurement you're giving really says nothing about how it fits you, as different people have different lengths on torso and legs.

when it comes to giving advice we'd really have to know what it is you're trying to achieve before critiquing your look. it's hard to tell, but there's nothing bad with it... it's just very plain.

Comment

• endorphinz
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                            it's hard to tell, but there's nothing bad with it... it's just very plain.

LMAO well after your last fit, what wouldn't be plain? ...before you get your skirt all twisted, i dig your last fit a lot

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                              LMAO well after your last fit, what wouldn't be plain? ...before you get your skirt all twisted, i dig your last fit a lot
                              as long as he stays out of your local sports bar, right?

Comment

• ding ding ding ding!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎