• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Collateral Concepts 5th Iteration

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

The 5th iteration of my 10 year long project Collateral Concepts is presented exclusively on SZ for your viewing.

This collection focused on materials research (with kind collaboration from Sruli Recht), a story behind the fabrics and giving new life to old materials while refining tailoring concepts.

This is a highly limited collection with some works being standalone pieces and others only being available small editions.

All pieces will be constructed to order and I hope will involve a dialogue between the future owner and myself.

All pieces are made by myself from beginning to end in my studio.

All background photographs used here were taken by me in Taiwan earlier this year and were all taken at the old house where my father was born and raised. In a literal way, my works here are built on the foundation of my heritage.

With other endeavors requiring more and more of my attention including medical device design work, this may very well be my final collection. Even so, I look back at where I started years ago and am fascinated by the evolution of my work while still remaining true to creating pieces using special materials, building components by hand and taking the works through from idea all the way to execution.

Thank you all for your continued support in this endeavor. It has been, and continues to be an incredible experience!

Price list upon request.
                        Last edited by Chinorlz; 01-18-2016, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Some detail images of the incredible boro jacket fabric as well as the leather used for the reversible Icelandic reindeer leather jacket.

Last edited by Chinorlz; 01-18-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Law
                            • Dec 2013

Looks amazing man, well done

Comment

• Coming
                              • Sep 2013

The effect on the green reindeer suede is absolutely incredible!
                              Better than the CCP jacket that inspired it

And in combination with the colour, that actually looks like a leaf

May I ask how you achieved that? Please tell me to buzz off if it is top secret

Well done

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎