• 8bpc
    • May 2010

Guidi 789Z Back Zip Horse Leather Boot 46

Guidi 789Z Back-Zip Boot
    • Size 46
    • Black horse leather
    • Mid-calf length
    • Zipper pulls with Excella logo
    • Vibrammed (heel and forefoot) and heel tabs [Italian made SVIG heel sole / Super Plus sole / 5-star heel tab]
    • Retail: ~$1,365.00 USD
    • Price: SOLD USD shipped CONUS

I recently purchased these boots from JUANSOLO on SuFu. They looked like they had been worn very lightly. I tried them on and walked around on carpet. I'm selling them because the size did not work for me. I'm looking to get what I paid for them so I can continue the search for back-zips that fit. The dust bag and box are not included as they were not provided in my purchase.

The boots were sold to me as model 788Z, however, after comparing them to various photographs I am not certain that is correct. I believe they are actually 789Z because the shaft is much taller. I have no box so I cannot state with complete authority.

Here is information the previous owner shared with me prior to my purchase: "I purchased this pair at Serpentine a boutique in Toronto. I normally wear size 44.5 - 45 and this are just perfect for me. Do know Guidi fits smaller so you have to size up. The outsole measurements of the shoe in length are 31.5 cm and the width is 10.5 cm. If you wear 44 - 45 in RO shoes it should be fine I am a size 11 - 11.5 US just so you get the idea. This is the most substantial pair of Guidis I ever owned."

I'm not certain of a standard method of measuring out-sole width and length, but my rough measure of the width at the widest point is 10.9-11cm and a length of 31cm (boot sitting on top of measure on the floor).

Prices do not include PayPal fees. Please contact me if you are located outside of North America and I will quote the shipping fees for you.

Last edited by 8bpc; 02-12-2016, 09:01 AM.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎