X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • docus
    • Dec 2010

SOLD: ☯ m.a+ cashmere lined raglan blazer ☯ size 46 ☯

The price includes shipping anywhere. Gift option appreciated, otherwise add 5% for PayPal fees.

I am mainly looking for cash, but I will consider trades for items by Carpe Diem and related labels (L'Maltieri, Linea, Avantindietro, m.a+, Marvielab, LUC). I am Italian size 46, CDiem size 2, footwear 40-41.

----------

m.a+ cashmere lined raglan blazer (size 46) - SOLD, thanks for your interest!

This is a superb and rare m.a+ cashmere lined raglan blazer from AW09, made from Japanese moleskin and cashmere, in size 46 (please see measurements for details).

In my opinion, this is one of the most classic pieces Amadei ever made, and a true grail. It retailed for over $2,000.

The colour is 'carbon', a deep grey which works very well with a range of colour palettes.

The fabric is a nubby Japanese moleskin. It is a fairly substantial winter weight fabric. The texture is sublime.

The inside of the jacket is lined with luxurious cashmere, which extends out past the sleeve openings. It can be folded back inside the sleeve to be less conspicuous if preferred. The cashmere makes it warm, soft and beautiful to wear.

The condition is excellent, flawless. (It is a little creased from storage in the photos.)

There are classic Amadei features throughout, most notably the anatomical raglan seam-work on the back and shoulders. It offers such graceful movement. In my opinion, this cut represents the purest distillation of Amadei's metaphysical vision, with the intersecting planes of the 'cross' providing the nexus from which his beautiful anatomical curves emanate. The cross is, of course, also found in the 925 sterling silver cross on the sleeve.

Other details include vertical slit pockets, and a sterling silver hook fastening.

It is a stunning piece, quintessentially Amadei - a beautiful iteration of his most classic piece, available at a very fair price.

Here are the measurements:

- shoulder to shoulder: impossible to measure due to raglan construction, but equivalent to approx 42cm
    - pit to pit: 49cm
    - sleeve: impossible to measure due to raglan construction, but equivalent to approx 69cm
    - length (measured from approximate base of the collar): 71cm

----------

* More pictures available on request.
    Last edited by docus; 10-25-2014, 04:50 PM.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎