X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • docus
    • Dec 2010

SOLD: ☯ Carpe Diem S23M 5 hole boots ☯ tagged size 40, fits 41 ☯

The price includes shipping anywhere. Gift option appreciated, otherwise add 5% for PayPal fees.

I am mainly looking for cash, but I will consider trades for items by Carpe Diem and related labels (L'Maltieri, Linea, Avantindietro, m.a+, Marvielab, LUC). I am Italian size 46, CDiem size 2, footwear 40-41.

----------

Carpe Diem S23M 5 hole boots, size 40 (fits 40 - 41) - SOLD, thanks for your interest!

This is a pair of classic Carpe Diem S23M 5 hole boots. They are tagged size 40, but they fit up to size 41 - I am a 41 and they fit me well.

They are made from very sturdy horse leather. The colour is deep black. They are not yet fully broken in - with wear, the leather will soften and crease and develop a wonderful patina - I will leave that to the next owner to enjoy.

They are in outstanding condition, with no flaws of any kind - they are near mint. The uppers, soles and insides are all perfect, as is the stitching, and they have the original Carpe Diem leather laces with the circular disc intact. They have been vibram'd since day one, and the vibrams are still in perfect condition. I would rate them 9.5/10, with many years of wear left - they will probably outlive us all. The quality of construction is superb, as you would expect from Carpe Diem.

They are a very versatile pair of boots, rugged yet elegant, perfectly encapsulating the earthy yet conceptual minimalism of Carpe Diem - they are the quintessential Carpe Diem boots. They can be styled in various ways and work well tucked or untucked, in rougher or more formal outfits.

All in all, a truly classic pair of boots by Maurizio Altieri, in outstanding condition, at a competitive price.

Here are the measurements:

outsole - 29.5cm
    width - 11cm

----------

Last edited by docus; 10-19-2013, 10:35 AM.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎