X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

FS: Ann D x Steven Klein 2004 Horse Print Shirt

Up for sale is a super rare piece from Ann's 2004 collection. This piece predates her first true mens show by 1 year and for the 2004 show she mixed in just a few men on the runway.

This piece is a print from the photographer Steven Klein which Ann then applied to her signature lightweight and tightly knit 100% cotton cut with a slight asymmetry. The print technique is perfect and is not raised or applied in a way which would let it crack or come apart. It's crisp and sharp and you can see all the lovely details just like in the original photos from Klein.

Fully finished hem, cuffs and neckline and fits slim yet comfortably.

No rips, tears, holes, stains. Aside from the materials tag print fading from a dry clean, the shirt is in close to mint condition and is nearly a decade old.

Made in Belgium

Measurements:

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam- 17"
    Underarm to underarm- 20"
    Shoulder seam to cuff- 24"
    Total length- 24"

Tagged as a size 42. Please go with the measurements to determine if this will fit you as it is essentially unisex. Will not fit a standard 50 mens as the armholes are high.

I have been looking for one of these in my size for literally years and have to admit that this one does not fit me so I must relinquish it.

You'll not see one of these up for sale again anytime soon!

Asking price is $200 shipped CONUS ($15 supplement international)
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎