Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Added/price drop:LUC silk scarf, Guidi GB3 black, Ro shorts 48RO hooded coat Limo(50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cmitso412
    • Feb 2010

Added/price drop:LUC silk scarf, Guidi GB3 black, Ro shorts 48RO hooded coat Limo(50)

bought this from Ledger and have only tried it on once. I intended to wear it until a dream coat of mine popped up and I was able to get it. I know this won't see any wear so I'd rather let it go to someone who will use it. The cold days are upon us. Let me know if you have any questions. I am open to trades for things like ccp, carpe diem and the like. (for reference I am usually a 50 in ccp and 7 in ccp derbies)

RO melton wool hooded coat from Limo f/w11
    size 50, but fits like a 48 in my opinion.
    This is a very heavy and substantial coat with a detachable belt.
    It is in great condition, exactly as received.
    I'm looking for se fue as gift or add 4%
    shipping in the US is included. It is heavy so international shipping will be extra so please let me know if you need a quote.

And a couple pics that I do not own the rights to. If the owners would like them taken down please let me know.

Last edited by cmitso412; 11-05-2012, 10:39 PM.
  • cmitso412
    • Feb 2010

Guidi gb3 used some, but no flaws. Inwonderful condition. The color is black. some slight bronze-ish undertones can be seen in bright light which looks great.
    $950 shipped in US paypal as gift or add 4%
    HOLD

LUC scarf This is very long and wide and can be worn many diferent ways. very warm, made of the tussuh silk on the larger sections and cotton on the others.
    $350 shipped in US as gift or add 4%
    the pic is on a bed to get an idea of the size.

Rick Owens Double ply cashmere Drop crotch shorts from Limo as well. worm about 4 times, in great condition. Size 48.
    Gone
    shipped in US as gift or add 4%

Last edited by cmitso412; 11-06-2012, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Dawn
      • Mar 2009

I'm contemplating buying those shorts back... They are the most luxurious and comfortable shorts Rick has produced (imo). Perfect for winter if you wear leggings or something underneath! What a great price, too.

Comment

• cmitso412
        • Feb 2010

Yea man, they really are amazing. Only issue is since I picked up a pair in lambskin I haven't touched these.
        Ive been wearing ro shorts w leggings almost every other day the past couple winters
        Last edited by cmitso412; 11-04-2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Banana Cognac
          • Aug 2012

is the coat still available?

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡