X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casem
    • Sep 2006

Damir Doma S/S 2012 Creepers Sz. 43

It pains me to sell these because I stalked thecorner.com daily to snag these when the sale hit and they sold out instantly after going below $500.

Bought them to go with some drop crotch cropped pants and they work brilliantly with those, but ultimately most of my wardrobe consists of skinny pants and these are a bit chunky to work with them. I still think these are awesome but I'm too practical to hang on to something that doesn't work with most of my wardrobe.

Literally worn outside once, in perfect condition. I paid $450, would like to get back nearly what I paid so asking $400 plus shipping. Fit is TTS.

Same boots as shown on this Atelier model:

And the tops fold down as shown on this grey version of the same boot, how cool is that!:
    H.Lorenzo brings a diverse aesthetic to the high-end retail industry showcasing emerging designers from around the world.

music
  • Lois Grüveltner
    • Jul 2010

Hi,

Pl check your inbox. -Very interested!

Thanks,
    Loi

Comment

• casem
      • Sep 2006

Sorry for the delay in getting back to some of you. Shoes are currently pending but if payment doesn't go through I will reply to all PMs in the order they were recieved.
      music

Comment

• casem
        • Sep 2006

Still available, I believe I've replied to all PMs now.
        music

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎