• Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

20% OFF: CCP LUC DAMIR DOMA INDYSENT LOST&FOUND ISAAC SELLAM | 48-50

paypal accepted / global shipping avail, ask for price / pm for info

Damir Doma drape neck knit, 50

Knit sweater from several seasons ago. When the drapy collar is buttoned, it becomes a crew neck forming pleats on the front. material is very soft knit, I'll have to check the exact composition...

worn roughly a dozen times, hand washed once. fits spot on for a 50, but will look good slightly oversized as well.

€160

PLEASE NOTE THE WHITE AREAS ARE LIGHT COMING FROM THE WINDOW

IMAGE 2
    IMAGE 3
    IMAGE 4

Label Under Construction silk cardigan-jacket, fits 48

borrowing description from parable as they did this piece justice:

"The slash neck jacket is a substantial, knitted cardigan style jacket made from silk bourette. The density of the construction gives the jacket quite a tailored form, with amazing knit details throughout. Signature buttons are attached through holes which reflect the thickness of each button – three holes on the top and bottom buttons represent 3mm, whilst the middle button with only two holes is the thinnest measuring 2mm. From Luca Laurini’s Label Under Construction Spring/Summer 2012 collection."

size is S, but its stretchy and fits 48 or slim 50 depending on desired fit. I sized down for a more snug fit, I'm a 50 and it fits more like a slim cardigan than a jacket. worn about 2 hours, so in new-like conditions.

SOLD

more photos: http://parablesydney.com/label-under...h-neck-jacket/

Individual Sentiments s/s raglan tee, 3

Black cotton tee from the current FW12 collection, brand new. raw cut neckline, nice seam detailing etc. Great basic crewneck. size 3, fits 48-50 (pit to pit 53cm).

€95

this exact same shirt, but in black:

more here: http://shop.hlorenzo.com/product.php...id=253&pid=911

will add actual photos soon...

Carol Christian Poell object dyed tornado boots, sz 8

diagonal zip boots, LUC-PTC (object dyed horse), current collection, in excellent condition with vibram soles.

Size 8 - this season's boots fit a hair larger imo, so I would say these fit a 43 well. I'm a 42 myself and can use a thick insole with them. Outsole 32cm.

I'm certain I will regret selling these, but they are a bit roomy on me so I prefer my sidezips....

SOLD

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Lost & Found wool/hemp vest, M

Sick sick piece from last FW. High collar that zips all the way up, pockets on the side. More fitten than L&F typically, so this fits a 48 or a slim 50. worn 2-3 times, like new.

shoulders 43cm, pit to pit 52cm, shoulder to hem 74cm

€270 (retail €700!)

03 / 04 / FIT
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Lost & Found button collar l/s t-shirt

Great piece from the past SS collection, slightly slanted collar with buttons, gloved sleeves, light weight cotton in a cold-dyed finish in dark grey. One of my favourite pieces, sadly its a bit too slim. Would exchange for an M as well.

Tagged S, fits best for a 48.

€150

IMAGE 2

FIT PICS: https://www.ink-clothing.com/en/deta...ER-2012/id=706

Isaac Sellam leather jacket with wool vest, M

Sellam is a master at combining leather with other materials to create unique pieces, and this is nothing short of that. sick sick leather jacket with a long wool layer that was originally attached at the armholes, but I cut it out as both layers are wearable on their own and actually look very cool, so a very versatile piece. the only reason I'm selling this is that I don't wear a leather jacket that often and when I do, its always my RO, so this isn't getting much use.

the jacket is soft lamb leather with beautiful overlock seams and attached half-gloves done in the same material as the vest, which is wool. there are two pockets at the sides and two on the chest. double zipper, button-clasps on sleeve. high collar that looks good worn either up or down.

bought this last winter, the jacket has been worn maybe twice and the vest about 3-4 times. in new-like condition. fits spot on for a slim 50, would work for a 48 as well.

asking what should be considered a criminal offense; 550€ (retail 1500€)

measurements:
      pit to pit 53cm
      mid body width 50.5cm
      shoulder to hem 75cm
      sleeve (shoulder to cuff) 68.5cm

IMAGE 4
      IMAGE 5
      IMAGE 6
      IMAGE 7
      IMAGE 8
      IMAGE 9 (fit pic of non-layered model)

CCP knee-insert low crotch trousers, 50

These trousers have a low crotch, slim curved legs and zippered vertical pockets. Very cool cut. Object dyed light weight cotton, visible stitching going down the legs. Another favourite of mine from the collection, thankfully I was able to find these in my size. Brand new, only tried on. size 50, fits like 48.

waist across 44cm, full length 108cm, thigh width 29.5cm, leg opening 17cm, rise 38cm

SOLD

Lost & Found l/s, size M

knit and jersey combination shirt in a beautiful dark grey colour. front is textured, sleeves and back are soft jersey. linen and cotton. Brand new with tags. slimmer than L&F usually, fits comfortable on a 48.

SOLD

Rick Owens light grey l/s, M

long, slim and somewhat sheer l/s tee from RELEASE SS10. tag has been cut off but I believe this is viscose. super soft. worn 2 times, like new. fits slim but very stretchy, works for 48-50 at least.

SOLD €120

IC: m.a+ leather shirt

GONE

Carol Christian Poell high-neck coat, 50

GONE

Rick Owens FW12 wool drop crotch trousers "black melange", M

Drop crotch jogging trousers in beautiful and very soft dark grey wool, lined with cotton. Drawstring elastic waist, slim fit in the legs. if you tuck in the drawstrings, these have a much more tailored look.

From the current season, worn 2 times so in new-like condition.

Size M, fits 48-50. The waist is stretchy but I would say they are comparable to non-stretchy trousers that measure 43-45cm across the waist.

asking SOLD

Attachment l/s raglan jersey t-shirt, 4

super soft and stretchy rayon jersey in two tone olive-brown-grey colour, from a few seasons ago. tagged 4, fits like a 50. weight is close to a heavy cotton t-shirt. From a couple of seasons ago, only worn about 4-5 times.

SOLD

IC: A1923 cotton trousers, 50

just special ordered these but I would need either a size smaller or would have to tailor these to fit, so checking interest before I butcher these...

Low crotch cotton trousers in a unique pattern with dropped back pockets and a relaxed fit. A great all around pant worn often by the designer himself (the best model for them). These are the non-selvedge, button fly version. Size 50, fits more like a 52.

SOLD

Rick Owens high neck knit, L

One of my favourite pieces from FW07 EXPLODER, I fell in love with this the minute I saw a photo of it on LVR with the neck covering the models face. selling because I very rarely wear high necks, so this is isn't getting much use. soft and fuzzy lana merino. used about a dozen times over the years, in excellent condition.

SOLD

Comment

• shiliquan
        Banned
        • Nov 2011

beautiful AV_F ankle boots!!hope its size42

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

I'm a 42 and they fit spot on. PM me if you are interested.

Comment

• shiliquan
            Banned
            • Nov 2011

I'm a 41 and looking for a pair 42

Comment

• CUTUP
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by shiliquan View Post
              I'm a 41 and looking for a pair 42
              Get an insole and buy them, they are hard enough to find as it is, and you will not find it cheaper.

It also doesnt hurt that A is a great seller as well
              Originally posted by marco-von
              this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

• magic
                • Feb 2009

please, someone get the boots.. one of the most comfortable footwear around.
                Focusing on object details

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

/////////////////

Comment

• lazyguru
                    • Jun 2008

Harnden

Never seen black leather button backings before , nice

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

I dyed them

blazer sold to a great home

Comment

• MikeN
                        • Nov 2007

God you torture your poor Harnden!

Comment

• Atomine
                          • Jul 2012

thanks for the knit.

free bump.
                          380 bucks for a T-shirt isn't normal, but on Stylezeitgeist it is.
                          Stylezeitgeist not even once.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎