X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Urbaninstitution
    • Apr 2011

FS: JULIUS, MA+, FORME D'EXP,

Hey guys, here is my first classifieds.. I've been on ebay for ages and have competed deals with Kofi3159, and Time & Space..

Prices are paypal gift or add 4%, shipping is included within the USA

Julius X H.Lorenzo collaboration gold painted leather jacket size 3 NEW w/tag - $2400

Ma+ fingerless gloves Large NEW- $400

Julius Cowl neck denim size 4 worn 10 times- $750

• Urbaninstitution
    • Apr 2011

Forme D'expression leather/wool wrap webbed fingerless gloves coffee/brown size large (fit pics from h.lorenzo) - $400

Julius funnel neck leather jacket worn less than 10 times, size 3 (color is whats in the h.lorenzo pics)- $1250

Julius Fall 2011 lambskin crossbody jacket size 4 (fit pics from H. lorenzo)- $1500

Comment

• beardown
      rekoner
      • Feb 2009

Why are you selling the same jackets that Kofi3159 was selling on 4/30/12? Genuinely curious as selling products for other people is a direct violation of the classified rules.

If you'd like a screen shot of the thread with the same jackets from Kofi3159, let me know and I'll be glad to post it.
      Originally posted by mizzar
      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Urbaninstitution View Post
        Hey guys, here is my first classifieds.. I've been on ebay for ages and have competed deals with Kofi3159, and Time & Space..
        u may be on to something u might not?..

Comment

• Urbaninstitution
          • Apr 2011

Kofi was unaware of the rules and asked me if I wanted to sell anything. So, as a novice i said sure as i didnt know the rules either.. These are my jackets as you can see them on ebay, and would like to sell them.. His post was deleted bc he was selling my stuff... I apologize for the original postings that kofi did for me n i can send you the pm he sent me about the selling. He was just trying to do me a favor as a friend n one who bought a bunch of stuff from him..

Russell

Comment

• Urbaninstitution
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
            u may be on to something u might not?..
            I have completed multiple purchases from kofi and time & space, obviously not sold anything yet on SZ, I just recently hit 100..

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎