• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beardown
    rekoner
    • Feb 2009

Guidi black side-zips, size 46 SOLD

These have little to no wear on the soles...they're vibramed and ready to go. Two small issues: a scuff/discoloration on the toe of the right boot (can possibly be buffed out...I haven't tried) and a pull of the base of the zipper on the left boot (see pic). Zipper is unaffected and works perfectly fine.

Neither affect the structure of the boots, I'm just letting you know in the name of disclosure. No box with these but I do have the Guidi dust bag that will be included.

Soft, supple leather, traditional Guidi shape, construction and craftsmanship. Hard to find size/style with the lower, less heel, which in my opinion looks more masculine and is definitely more comfortable to wear.

outsole measures at approximately 32 cm. These will fit anywhere from a 43.5 - 45 I imagine, using an insole on the smaller side. I am right around a 44 and they fit well with an insole. Keep in mind that as an outsole measurement, the toe is pulled in from the outsole so it's not an accurate representation of fit.

THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD, THANKS.
    Taking the other pair off the market because I need to keep a pair.

Always prefer to deal with regulars when it comes to sales, especially internationally.

note: scuff/discoloration is being shown in direct flash so it's much less pronounced in natural light even if it cannot be buffed out.

zipper:

soles:

toe scuff/discoloration:

Have something I'm currently looking at so I'm listing these again. Not willing to go any lower at this point.
    Last edited by beardown; 03-28-2012, 10:59 PM.
    Originally posted by mizzar
    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.
  • beardown
    rekoner
    • Feb 2009

Guidi 995 in 45.5 (IC) brand new with box, extra laces & bag. Lower heel.
    Super supple Black baby calf leather

Never worn, only tried on. No sole protection..sole is natural as they come from Guidi.

KEEPING THESE, THANKS FOR THE INQUIRIES

Last edited by beardown; 03-28-2012, 11:00 PM.
    Originally posted by mizzar
    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎