• JoniF
      • May 2009

Comment

• JoniF
        • May 2009

Comment

• JoniF
          • May 2009

Last edited by JoniF; 02-16-2012, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• kuugaia
            • Feb 2010

Leather jumpsuit is off-da-hook! I would be stopped in my tracks by any tall lady wearing that. Overall, conventionally good-looking stuff - nothing to hate (dresses towards the end wasn't doing it for me though).

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

nothing earth shattering here but i like this. all of the girls look very pretty, which is, ya know, a good thing. sleek and sexy, nice palette, lots of leg which i love. some misses in there but overall i like it.

how is the quality of this? theory tends to be surprisingly shitty...
              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I hate to sound like marketing copy but this IS the wardrobe for a modern woman (disclaimer: perfectly aware of possible personal bias and ignorance I am displaying - thanks).
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                  nothing earth shattering here but i like this. all of the girls look very pretty, which is, ya know, a good thing. sleek and sexy, nice palette, lots of leg which i love. some misses in there but overall i like it.

how is the quality of this? theory tends to be surprisingly shitty...
                  You said basically everything I was thinking...nothing all that interesting, but all the girls look hot, so there really isn't anything to complain about.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                    • Jan 2011

its womenswear without gaudiness, trashiness, over-femininity, showcasing i think pretty solid cutting, presentation; more of an execution within the bounds that doesn't try to break any rules or present anything super new.

and these days i think that's enough to be pretty good

Comment

• safeword123
                      • Jul 2008

this top is so cute

very trendy collection, very new york.

Comment

• laika
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        I hate to sound like marketing copy but this IS the wardrobe for a modern woman (disclaimer: perfectly aware of possible personal bias and ignorance I am displaying - thanks).
                        I don't think you sound biased or ignorant at all, but what do you mean, exactly? That it's everything a modern woman needs or wants? Or that it's appropriate for the moment?

I like this a lot. It's definitely commercial, but I also see some Theyskens signatures here, like those nipped and zipped jackets and the high necked, sharp shouldered dresses.. The knits are most desirable to me.
                        ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laika View Post
                          I don't think you sound biased or ignorant at all, but what do you mean, exactly? That it's everything a modern woman needs or wants? Or that it's appropriate for the moment?

I like this a lot. It's definitely commercial, but I also see some Theyskens signatures here, like those nipped and zipped jackets and the high necked, sharp shouldered dresses.. The knits are most desirable to me.
                          I mean that it's a wardrobe a modern woman can have as a uniform, so to speak, something that has all the pieces of the puzzle complete. Not exactly everything a modern woman needs or wants but something that could serve as "everything a modern woman needs or wants." Does that make sense?
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎