X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

FS: BNIB Alexander Plokhov Boots Sz. 43 $635.95+Shipping

Received these yesterday afternoon from Park&Bond during their 50% off sale. Not quite my style in the end. My foot has been in the right boot only and for about 1 minute. Nada mas.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Barney's photos:

Beautiful weathering treatment has been done to the boots. The result is a pair of structured, sturdy boots that look as if they have been with you through the thick of it. Plokhov again channels old military designs but has advanced his construction and details for a sharper more modern look and feel to his work.

Single heavy duty zip closure and a leather "wrap" component finish the boots with an adjustable buckle that has been match-tarnished.

The leather itself is a beautiful black/gray with a dull luster and weathered treatment. The sole is stitched and has a thin textured rubber layer on the bottom so they will be ready to wear without a visit to the cobbler first.

Lovely details including double stitching at almost all the seams and even a gentle curve to the topmost portion of the leather upper around the zipper to accommodate the zipper pull when it is zipped up fully.

The solid sole gives the boots a stronger look but at the same time, the boots themselves are not extremely heavy. Easy to wear with jeans or with pants as Plokhov intended.

Tagged as a size 43 and fits true to size (US 10).

The left boot unworn, right boot put on for about 1 minute.

Comes in the box and the whole kit and kaboodle in the Park & Bond box for shipping.

Price is $635.95 plus shipping ($20 CONUS, $40 International).

This is what I paid down to the penny. Barneys has these on sale for $800-ish.

Will return to Park & Bond in about 1 week. Just want to give SZers that may want a good price on Plokhov's work a shot at it before they go back. I think these were the last pair in 43 they had.

Thanks guys!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎