• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ochre
    • Sep 2009

·—· IC Helmut Lang Coat Mid '90s 44-46 ·—·

ººº

ººº

I'm really sorry to everyone who asked me to let them know beforehand if I was planning on selling this coat. I have since deleted my PMs because this was years ago and I can't remember them all.

It's a women's coat (sz40) but fits and looks just like a men's. I love the hyper-minimalist appearance of it, especially with the hidden placket and the simple slotted pockets. Every detail has been considered and it's just a phenomenal piece to wear. I get constant complements on it. The exterior is a heavy, rigid cotton with a satin interior. It feels very luxurious and I wore it literally every day as my winter jacket, just required some layers underneath.

shoulder to shoulder: 15.5"
    pit to pit: 17"
    shoulder to cuff: 24"
    shoulder to bottom: 37.7"

I'm a small 46 and this fits me perfectly. It would be great for a 44 as well if they wish to wear thick knits underneath. For its age it's in excellent condition (a testament to the quality.) The only issue is that there are some minor tears along the outer seam of the pockets which are unnoticeable unless you're up close looking for it.

I have it up for an interest check as I have no idea what to price this sucker at since I've never seen it for sale elsewhere. I'm only selling because I got this Raf and it's silly to keep two similar jackets around, particularly when the credit card company would like their money back.
  • Ochre
    • Sep 2009

Comment

• Ochre
      • Sep 2009

°°°°°°°°°°

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢