Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New ITEMS: Lost & Found Rick iPhone Case DROPCROTCH Chalayan FW02 M.A+ Ann D JULIUS_7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

New ITEMS: Lost & Found Rick iPhone Case DROPCROTCH Chalayan FW02 M.A+ Ann D JULIUS_7

All prices include 4% paypal fee. Do not send as "gift."
    RARE RICK OWENS Distressed Lamb Leather Military Cap SS 2008 'Creatch'-- in my opinion, far better than the current DRKSDHW shiny versions. (Sorry to the million people who have one.)

Size M
    Interior Circumference 54 cm
    Model RU 3450 /LB

I had forgotten but I had this sitting in my office for maybe the last two years. It's a size Medium, but after comparing with someone with a size Small, we were surprised to discover that the Small had a wider head circumference than this medium.

I measured, extremely carefully, the interior of the cap circumference. There is a velcro adjustable tab at back, If you recall this cap when it was released as part of "Creatch" you should remember that the leather arrived especially "distressed." I did not wear it much because my hair is rarely down. It's in very good condition with minor discoloration on the interior tag -- something that happens after one or two wearings of any distressed lamb item from Rick Owens.

Asking: SOLD Extremely rare cap - awesome iteration.

Heavy Gauge Knit Cardigan, Safety Pin Closure with Classic Gingham Half-Lining

below: styled with Paul Harnden thin cotton poplin shirt and Carpe Diem skirt.

Measurements follow S, this fits an XS better, however, due to the shorter sleeve length (usually 23" for small.) Also better for someone with a short torso or my height (5'4") or less due to length of body.

Bust: 34" - 36" (flexible given there is no closure)
    Shoulder: 15"
    Sleeve: 22"
    Length: 20"

Asking: $165 PP fees and CONUS shipping included. $15 shipping supplement outside of US (due to bulk).

Undercover/Undercover(ism)
    SS 2010 Braun/Dieter Rams -inspired collection
    "Radio/Appliance" Leather Box Clutch with Topstitch Handle
    New with original papers

From a collection inspired by the particular form of minimalism employed by Dieter Rams at Braun.

SOLD

GUIDI Reverse Cordovan Black (with Gray undertone) Medium Bowler NIB

This is a Guidi reverse cordovan medium size bowler (weekend) bag - good for both man or woman.

Measurements: 22" x 14" x 9".
    Handles are 22" length. A good hefty size for 48 hour trips, or everyday use. The gusset unzips completely. One zipped interior pocket. Picture #2 depicts color in outdoor light most accurately.

Oxidized hardware, gusset extends past the body of the bag and can be unsnapped to give more room in bag.

This size is not easy to find, but is the most intuitive and useful, in my opinion.

Brand new with Guidi sleeper bag

SOLD
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 07-18-2013, 09:56 PM. Reason: forgot title
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.
  • genevieveryoko
    • Sep 2009

I want!! ....and the price?

I thought CDG women's mediums were a 38-39...are those men's shoes?
    http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

"OG" Vintage Helmut Lang
      Interior Parachute Straps Windbreaker Marked

Mens IT 50 Fits 48-50
      Very good condition

Design details:

Single breast patch pocket
      interior patch pocket with velcro closure
      Topstitching behind collar
      Contrast zipper
      Simple cuff
      Drawstring at waist
      Boxy silhouette
      Four interior adjustable straps

Measurements:

PtP 50"
      Shoulder 19.5"
      Sleeve 27"
      Hem 22.4"
      Length 26.5"

Fabrication: technical fabric -- polyeurathane, polyamid
      Feels like lighter and stronger cotton twill/poplin with a matte sheen

Asking: SOLD

M.A+ Triple Wrap Cuff Bracelet
      100% Cow Leather
      925/1000 Silver Buckle

Brand New, Never Worn
      Comes with bag and tags

Length
      24.5"
      61.5 cm
      Width: 7/8" - but remember, it is meant to be a triple wrap bracelet so it looks much thicker. Here is the one I bought.

A fit pic follows...

and seeing it on again, I am close to changing my mind.

The cuff has 5 holes over 6 cm. Fits between 7" (17.7 cm) - slightly less than 8" (19.7) wrist circumference.

Ann Demeulemeester
      The Toe-Ring Sandals, in the preferred Wooden Stacked Wedge Version
      Brand New in Box with bag

Unlike most Ann D shoes, this pair of sz 37.5 Runs true to size - meaning US 7 - 7.5
      Leather is black vachetta - will not give as much as the washed vachetta version I will be selling here.
      Leather sole, padded insole for comfort.
      Asking:SOLD

Julius_7 SS10 Layering Vest (men's) size 1
      91% Cotton 9% Silk
      New with Tags. Is "distressed" and has been treated by the manufacturer.

Asking SOLD
      Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 06-27-2013, 09:59 AM. Reason: new item

Comment

• rider
        eyes of the world
        • Jun 2009

tao sizing is stupid. xs=7+, s=8+, m=9+
        i have the studded boots and needed to put insoles in the xs! how big is Tao's foot, i dont get where she comes (came) from with footwear?
        ***these shoes are bona fide best of tao***, so i hope they work for you or someone here.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
          • Oct 2010

Hussein Chalayan Empire Waist Dress Sz IT 40

Dries Van Noten Unisex Striped Tasseled X-Large Scarf or Shawl
          43" x 43" (see "fit pic" on me below to get a sense of relative size)

Composition: 50% Silk, 50% Rayon

New without Tags

below: beautiful slub texture on one side of fabric

smooth other side:

tassel details:

Large voluminous striped scarf from Dries Van Noten. Unisex. Has good weight to it - will be a good 3-4 season scarf *may be too heavy for summer. 43" x 43" 50% Silk, 50% Rayon.

Asking: $340 including fees + shipping worldwide
          Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-04-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
            • Oct 2010

Maison Martin Margiela Line 22 'Replica' Tango Decollette Stacked Heels
            Sz IT 36.5 New in Box

In my favorite "Bone Mastic" vegetal wax treatment
            I paid a lot for these and took a chance with them. They're slightly too small for my TTS IT 37 feet. They come brand new, in box.

Asking SOLD

Ann D Raised Rib Border Cashmere Blend Cardigan
            Size: tagged a size L, though fits like a 44-46. Brand New with Tags.

Measurements:
            PtP/Bust: 40"
            Shoulder: 18"
            arm hole: 20" circumference
            Length: 26.5"

retail $850
            Asking SOLD
            Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-04-2013, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
              • Oct 2010

Ann Demeuelemeester Gorgeous Jacquard Fabric Calvary Jacket
              Fabric 1: 70% Virgin Wool, 20% Polyamid, 10% Silk; Fabric 2 is 76% Laine Wool, 24% Silk. Lining 50% Rayon, 50% Acetate.
              Made in Portugal
              Belgium Size 40 XXS MAX Eu 44, but roomy fit.

The key attribute of the fall/winter 2009 collection, to which this piece belongs, are the refractive silk patterns worked into the matte jacquard fabric. The hussar jacket is executed in such materials and patterns: geometric scale-like design covering the arms and a stylized floral motif adorning the torso in contrasting silk and wool jacquard, with acetate-rayon (50%) lining. The design of the hussar jacket bears all the details typical to Ann's work: shoulder cap-sleeve paneling, woven-covered buttons, slightly flared single-vent construction with a shorter back. The hussar jacket is so-named for its military-inspired, double-breasted front, which can be buttoned from one direction. 4 Covered Buttons at Cuff Opening. Curved Sleeve.
              Brand New with Tags and Extra Button

Measurements:
              12.5 inches across the shoulders in the back
              23 inches from collar to hem in the back
              28 inches from collar to hem in the front
              17 inches across the chest (pit to pit)
              6 inches from collar seam to shoulder sleeve-head
              27 inches from shoulder sleeve-head to the cuff
              the jacket's lapels widen to 4 at the peak, with a 6 inch opening at the cuff
              Asking: SOLD (EMS)

Ann Demeulemeester Stacked Heel Lace-Up Boots
              Size 37.5 - run up to half size large - fits EU 37.5 to 38 ideally, US 7.5
              Excellent condition: 8.5/10
              Vibramed from day one

I am denuding my closet of all shoes that don't fit perfectly. I'm not sure why this took so long - part stubborness, part magical thinking.

These boots are in excellent condition. I've written 8.5 condition because there is a small scratch on the left toe, which might irritate some people but can likely be polished out. (I'll try this evening and update this thread.) There is slight erasure on the heel, but there is much wear left on the soles before they have to be replaced again. I love these, but I don't love my IT 37, US 7 feet slipping around them in them.

The scratch begins in the center of the toe box about 3/4 of the way from the bottom and is diagonally placed. You will have to look hard to see it in this photo. I've placed these photos here in the interest of full disclosure.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-04-2013, 01:29 PM. Reason: update

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Every time I see CONUS, it makes me laugh uncontrollably. I don't know why.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                  • Sep 2009

CONUS is pretty funny actually, only Dodo would use such a term...only Dodo

Originally posted by rider View Post
                  tao sizing is stupid. xs=7+, s=8+, m=9+
                  i have the studded boots and needed to put insoles in the xs! how big is Tao's foot, i dont get where she comes (came) from with footwear?
                  ***these shoes are bona fide best of tao***, so i hope they work for you or someone here.
                  yes they certainly are, I meant to put them on my WTB list a while back but figured it was hopeless...too bad they won't fit me :(

I wonder if she intends for them to be unisex to reach a wider audience or something, cause it's not like the Japanese are exactly known for having big feet. If I was Merz I woule get them...they look really cute on him!
                  http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

This thread is the winner of all classifieds threads.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                      • Oct 2010

Rick Owens LILIES Drape Back Jersey Top with Doubled Fabric.
                      New Unworn Sz IT 38. Lilies style 7126

Description: this is a draped top that features doubled fabric which folds over at the hem so that, unusually for Rick Owens, the hem is not unfinished. Fabric from the front drapes to the back where it becomes a draped panel, under which is a ruched body (though you will rarely see the ruched details.)

Size: IT 38, fits comfortably. For reference, I wear an IT 38 in all Rick, including leather jackets. In many cases, I prefer a larger top, so I will size up, but this is a rare instance in which I would not because this top would not work well were it to fit loosely.

Fabrication:
                      70% Rayon, 15% Nylon, 15% Cotton. Wonderfully soft and comfortable.

Condition: Brand New, unworn, save for taking photos.

Color: Fluoro - a bright white

below: apologies in advance for the second photo. Heh. I can just put the clothes on the dress form. Eureka.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-04-2013, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                        • Oct 2010

Ann Demeulemeester Glass Print Cotton Blazer w/ Peaked Lapels
                        Tagged xs runs a touch small for Ann D. Sz 44-small 46. New with Tags

Details: 3 pockets, piped and tipped peak lapel, no vent, no buttons at cuffs. Relaxed and casual. It is 100% cotton, but the cotton has the slightest touch of flannel to the hand feel. Single breasted. Pressing the collar can allow you to either wear it with a deep-v front or buttoned up to the top with the tips exaggerated. Color is most accurate in the image of the "fabric sample" below; that is, white is a bright white with no warm tone.

Measurements: PtP 35", shoulder 16", sleeve opening 20.5", length (measured from base of collar to hem) 30.5"

Originally retailed for $1250
                        Asking:SOLD

Rick OWENS DRKSHDW Detroit Cut Jeans
                        Sz 28 x 34 new and unworn
                        Low rise, but after taking fit pic with a true 44 wearing man, they fit him without a problem

These are new with tags and come with the usual set of extra buttons.
                        Color: Darkshadow - drk gray with undertones of mossy green and beige-ish.
                        Details: Plain back pockets (very important), no whiskering, nice, individual, distressing details...seam on inner thigh, unfinished hem, extra buttons, metal bits.
                        Measurements:
                        Waist 30"
                        Rise 8.5"
                        Hips 35"
                        Inseam 36"
                        Hem 7 1/1"
                        Fabrication: 89% cotton, 11% elastane. Medium weight overdyed denim. Will allow reasonable stretch if you want it.

More images of jeans for sale in this listing; color and details
                        1, 2, 3

SOLD!
                        Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-04-2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Every time I see CONUS, it makes me laugh uncontrollably. I don't know why.
                          Dude, I picked that up from Albert because I thought he was so classy! I don't know about you, but I think about donuts. Hmph!

MBD

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                            • Oct 2010

Item: Maison Martin Margiela Line 22 Thin Heel Tabi BLACK 37.5 New in Box

Hello all,

I have too many Tabi boots from Margiela and this is one pair that I've never really been able to fit because they are a half size too big, but crucially, because I can't wear a 4" heel.

These are exactly the same as the classic column heel Tabis. Since they are AW 09, they have a much improved design in the split toe. It's a clean, better sewn structure rather than the more bulbous split toe constructions you see on the older tabis.

Otherwise, they are back zip, secure with a hook fastening at top and have the expected white stitch on back.

Come with extra taps and boot covers. Good for someone who already has other, basic MMM Tabi's.

Rick Owens Curved Thong Sandals
                            Sizing: Run a bit large for IT 37.5 - methinks, based on their insole measurements, they are most appropriate for someone who wears IT 38 US 8 or 7.5. (Rick and his sizing, sigh.)

The outsole measurement is 9.5" = 24 cm
                            Insole = 9.25" 23.7 cm

Details: Leather upper, padded insole, 1" wooden stacked wedge, thong toe post, a curved front strap, tonal stitching, and elasticated panel along side strap.

New comes with box - discount if sent without box. The box is substantial, heavy.

Retail $715
                            Asking SOLD
                            Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 05-06-2013, 10:11 PM. Reason: price adjustment

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                              • Oct 2010

MMM6 Canvas Duck Doubled-Breasted Jacket with Classic Twin Peaked Hem and Geometric Placket
                              2 pockets
                              size IT 38
                              New with tags

sizing notes: below I am wearing an IT 38. I realize that I can't wear anything outside of IT 36 in Margiela. I wear 38-40 Rick, SS-S CDG, I 38 Margiela mainline and I 36 MMM6. Boxy fit.

Retail: $560

Maison Martin Margiela Line 11 Classic Triple Wrap Cuff with split center and buckle closure
                              Unisex
                              Fits 7 1/4" - 8" wrist circumference
                              Is idea for 7 5" - 8" because the excess strap will not hang off

I searched for this classic cuff for quite a white. After finding it, I decided it was too overwhelming for my petite wrist and proportions.

Brand new. SOLD

Ann D Embroidered Fabric Classic Waistcoat with Plain Back and Ties
                              "Waistcoat East Black + Flight Back"

Sz Belgium 40 Mens XXS to XS (44-46)
                              Brand new with Tags, worn for a fit pic once. Pockets remain sewn shut. I have many smaller waist coats from Ann D so I'm letting this one go.

Measurements: PtP 21"/42" (53 cm) highly adjustable. I wore it tied in the back for a fit pic although I am 16" (41 cm) bust.
                              Shoulders: 12 1/2" (32 cm).
                              Fabrication: 33% Lyocell, 27% Cotton, 28% Silk, 14% Linen; Lining 100% Cotton
                              Artikel: 091-1158-148-099

Asking SOLD
                              Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 02-20-2014, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎