X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

Comme des Garçons (Homme Plus) Men's SS12

Last edited by Shucks; 06-25-2011, 11:01 AM.
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

Last edited by Shucks; 06-25-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

Last edited by Shucks; 06-25-2011, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

Last edited by Shucks; 06-25-2011, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

Last edited by Shucks; 06-25-2011, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

This is pretty awesome. I don't know if CDG changed or I changed, but I just remember a few years ago never liking comme, but the last several collections have been on a role. The trench coats and the zip up biker jacket/blazer hybrid are great.
            music

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

this is so nice. i want to have this in stores this fall, instead of the fall collection... can i, please?

Comment

• christianef
                • Feb 2009

hate when she wrecks stuff with contrasting buttons. the last run of jackets and crowns look pretty cool.

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

^ you mean the orange buttons? I love those!

I adore this. Nothing new and nothing I haven't see before, just everything I love about CDG. I love the perfecto-blazers, love the pink, but mostly I love the lack of skulls.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• ashamed
                    • Jan 2011

obsessed with the perfecto blazers, and the t shirt dress at the start and the shiny wrinkle blazers at the end.. pretty much everything actually. i have to agree that cdg homme+ has been on a roll.

Comment

• MikeN
                      • Nov 2007

So far the only hit in a fashion week full of misses. Anyone know where I can find hi-res photos?

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                        This is pretty awesome. I don't know if CDG changed or I changed, but I just remember a few years ago never liking comme, but the last several collections have been on a role. The trench coats and the zip up biker jacket/blazer hybrid are great.
                        I had a similiar 'revelation' happen just a few seasons ago - I think it just took me a long time (longer than I would have expected!) for me to understand Comme. I think it took a bit of overexposure to general fashion for a period of years alongside developing my palette and personal tastes and then finding the words and outfits of certain acolytes (john waters for one) to show me why comme is important and serious (as playful as it is). I always understood in a more abstract and historical sense but recently I can even look back at collections that didn't get a second glance and really enjoy them. This one is certainly great as well.
                        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• alex.a
                          • Aug 2008

this collection is really nice, even if the shapes and the overall collection is more "marketable" i find, i still find this collection really amazing and somehow "clean". id kill for one of those lace blazers at the end!

Comment

• nqth
                            • Sep 2006

the white colour and lace are sth quite new aren't they. i like the "tube", long silhouete, quite boxy but fitted.

i also like that ruffles are put onto sleeves and trouser legs.
                            Last edited by nqth; 06-25-2011, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

this is some good shit !! first 8 or 9 fits i was droolin specially the very 1st one . that whole fuckin fit i love , actually i notice alot of fits here that are pretty wearable rite off the bat which i dont often find to be tha case with homme+ . usually i find things work much better when u take them home and style them in ur own way instead . and i always love those brite orangey buttons

this is all pretty clean also , nothin particularly strange or odd imo . cept those hats which i think are get the fucked up , nooooooooooooooo maam . i can def see how this collection mite attract ppl who wouldnt normally look at this line . i think thats a good thing for business and at same time i dont feel at all like this is some kinda compromise to tame shit down in order to reach a more mainstream audience either

ps i like upcomin fw a lil better

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎