X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wire.artist
    • Apr 2024

FS:YOHJI sz3 wardrobe.

I prefer to sell a bunch of pieces to one seller instead of doing multiple transactions, ask for a price quote if you are interested in several items.

ss00 size3, ideally for a 1,75-1,80 size 48 grey (blue shade) garment dyed blazer, unstructured. Made with cotton twill, the reverse side has an orange shade (very very very subtle) and it's a lighter grey, sleeves are meant to be worn rolled up. The piece has been worn, it has been washed by hand so it shows some wear marks (it's on the nature of this fabric to be broken in with time). It's a classic yohji blazer.
    The runaway pic is decieving colorwise, but it's the same piece, the cotton fabric used thoroughout the collection was this grey shade.

150usd shipped

chest 55cm
    length 80cm
    shoulder 46cm
    sleeve 66cm

please don't reply to this thread, I'm updating it.
    Last edited by Guest; 09-22-2010, 06:46 PM.
  • snafu
    • Apr 2008

yohji is so good when you look at these pieces on their own. I cant help but look at all the images in this thread and have nothing but utter respect for this man's vision in clothing.
    If these were too fit me i could re invent my wardrobe into something timeless. Best thread in here; despite all the 'grails' that are up at the moment these prices are so affordable.

Comment

• HWith
      • May 2007

Are you larger than you appear on your pictures or do you wear your stuff super-super oversized? I'm usually a 44 pants and 46 jackets in most brands, and I wear size 1 YY. You don't look very big but still wear size 3...

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎