Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

I want to take this time to thank everyone who congratulated us on the Video, all those who posted here, who send us emails and and even those who made the extra effort to call the studio and congratulate us.

the Video is doing very well and I think it does an excellent Job in explaining what we are about as a brand and the underlying philosophy that drives our work.

I want to personally thank Arkady and his team, without whom the Video would never be possible.
    Good ole Z is quite fine being left alone to make nice things and would not have bothered had it not been he and his team who say it fit to present to you all something fitting to give an insight into what we do here at Zfactorie.

We are working Diligently to get Spring Summer 2016 out on both the webstore and the Retail stores that will be carrying items this season. items should have been up already but we are talking out time to ensure that we do things properly and not in a rush.

there will be some announcements on that soon. In the meantime, here are a few things that will be available in the upcoming season:

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Comment

• obsi
        • Aug 2011

That new grey leather heneriksson hoodie is amazing. Looking forward to the rest.
        "It's hard to tell the real people from those who pretend. These days I've got more shoes than I've got real friends."

Comment

• deltapie
          • Feb 2014

I couldn't really put to words why I like buying things from you Z, but that video captures it perfectly. Spring stuff looks great!
          "Keep Mr. Saberi healthy — he knows too much

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by obsi View Post
            That new grey leather heneriksson hoodie is amazing. Looking forward to the rest.
            thanks, its almost identical in color to the one from last season, but this leather is more nicer, its a beautiful color and sold very well for us.

Originally posted by deltapie View Post
            I couldn't really put to words why I like buying things from you Z, but that video captures it perfectly. Spring stuff looks great!
            Thanks, I think in this present climate, we need to revisit core values and the original principles upon which the company was founded. I think especially in America, almost no niche brand is doing what we do and its time to get the word out and the message reinforced in order to make our identity and what we are about clearer......and this is just a step towards accomplishing that.

The Second set of Spring items are up, and we will be doing accessories this week. We have been taking some pre-orders on the second set of items that will be released later in the season.
            There are a few additional items that will be released throughout the season as Special exclusives apart from the main collection. We will make a proper announcement about those as necessary....

Here are a few more items

SHIRTS +-.

Raglan Sleeve Shirt
            100% Linen Body// Linen Cotton Knit Sleeves
            Double Pocket// Band Collar

Pleated Back Silk Shirt
            100% Silk with Herringbone weave
            Band Collar -

Pleated Back Silk Shirt
            100% Silk with Herringbone weave
            Band Collar -

Pullover "Pocket" Shirt
            100% Linen -

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Also,
              Please not that all FW sale items have been moved to the final sale section. the stock was updated over the weekend and reflects what remains, with several items added in different sizes.
              All Items are priced as marked

Comment

• Benesyed
                • Jul 2011

Very happy with my ZB jacket, looking forward to purchases in the future!

I tried posting a picture but i cant resize it appropriately!

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Dear Szers,

over the last 2.5 weeks we have been taking Spring 2016 Pre orders and special requests from our customers as a part of our new(er) revamped service oriented approach.
                  Friday March 4th is the Final day to make a pre order or a custom order for the Spring 2016.

If you are a customer who is a larger size (52/54/56) or a customer who would like an item in a special colorway not available from our stock offerings, please contact the studio at: dialogue@zambarrett.com to discuss possibilities in terms of colorways, details etc. and to process your requests.

We want to thank you again for your continued support as we look forward to a great Spring 2016 season.

-- Zfactorie Team --

Comment

• PUCK
                    • Feb 2016

TL;DR Zam is the real deal, support this

I posted earlier, but felt like it wasn't on point. I know this may seem overly sentimental to some, but if so, we are just on different wavelengths, np.

Zam is a true craftsman, artist, and gentleman 1st class. I'm no fashion professional, but I've been involved in design/creative and handmade goods for years, IMHO, I know quality construction, dedication, and heart when I see it. But even more when I feel it. There's an attention to detail, an attention paid to movement and structure, how things work, it's beyond being clever or "trick", its just real.

I've been to Zam's shop, and there you will find him, in the midst of a tight operation, skilled craftspeople (friends) creating incredible work, carefully checking, and rechecking, creating art in process (there's lifeblood here) You would anticipate Zam to be the conductor of this orchestra, and though I'm sure in spirit he is, in reality he is another musician, creating alongside his wonderful team, each of them bringing their own touch to the work, each of them just as soulful as the man himself, each of them more like operants in a co-ordinated dance, producing genuine articles that are meant to be lived in, felt, made a part of their wearer.

Zam and his family never hesitated to make me a part of their day, warm smiles, kind eyes, and for me this is invaluable. I know this isn't news to many on SZ, as a long time lurker myself, it wasn't shocking to me either, however the deep notches it left in my brain will last for some time, and I honestly felt compelled to write a note here, somewhere, to register that in space.

Zam Barrett is more than a brand, or the clothing they create, it's an expression, meant to become a part of your expression in day to day life.

Best of luck this Spring Zam, as always there are a million things I'd love to ask about, the new work is great! you rock brother!

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

P,

No worries man
                      we are working very hard and taking care of stuff for the SS16 season

we are doing a build out now and will have the physical retail space up and running by the end of this Month.
                      We are clearing out a lot of stuff to make room for the retail space

as such we are having a sample sale this upcoming week.

you can feel free to visit the Studio this week

to all those interested, but cannot make it to the studio an inquiry can be made by contacting us at: dialogue@zambarrett.com

Comment

• clay
                        • Sep 2006

Yo bro, do you do your own dying or shopped out? Looks like you do it.

Comment

• Arkady
                          • Apr 2011

Does it seem like anything's being shopped out over there?

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Dear Friends at SZ.

ZFACTORIE Sample sale has officially Begun

The Sale will be on for the Next 3 days at our location in Brooklyn

Zam Barrett Dialogue
                            220 36th Street
                            Brooklyn NY
                            Suite B516.

This is our Biggest Sample sale ever as we are clearing away a lot of our Archived items and back stock to make room for a Physical retail space and a New Aesthetic Direction

TO ALL OUR OVERSEAS CLIENTS:

If you are interested in making a purchase of sample items,
                            Please email ANGIE at the Studio at: tracking@zambarrett.com

Please let her know your size and the category of items (PANTS// TOPS// OUTERWEAR// ETC) you are interested in and she will tell you what is available.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Comment

• PUCK
                              • Feb 2016

Get over to BK or get on the horn because Zam's selling some real serious "never gonna see again" pieces!

Really great work going fast.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Zam Barrett x THE STRAIN SEASON II

THE STRAIN -- Jack Kesey as Gabriel Bolivar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎