Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • V/A
    • Dec 2009

Great transaction with Nictan (- thanks again Nic!).

Comment

• Marko
      • Jul 2009

I just had a fantastic transaction with Galia. No issues at all, immpecable, in fact.

Comment

• Oasis
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by BUMMER View Post
        Re: Smash:
        "...less than 24 hours after wiring payment the item was at my front door an ocean and several countries away..."

Yeah Smash is pretty much a mindblower as far as courtesy and speed... Absolute blessing to the classifieds.
        RE: Smash: I'll echo this. Had an item posted from the other side of the planet on Thursday (if I remember correctly). Arrived Monday in the UK. Just as described. Perfect transaction and great communication. Was updated with tracking as soon as sent.
        Originally posted by christianef
        u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• BrettChaotix
          • Nov 2007

add one more great exchange to hommedeguerre's list as a great seller. I've received several things from him and he's a pleasure to deal with each time.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
            • Jun 2009

zamb is on point. Thanks!
            Le 21ème

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
              • Oct 2010

JetLag and Magnus are on point! The parcel arrived so quickly I was actually shocked...

MBD
              "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
              It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
              My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• hurricane08
                • Nov 2008

CUTUP ,a really good seller/person .Fast shipping ,thanks!

Comment

• docintheory
                  • May 2008

League of Amazing SZ Sellers

Quite a few sellers on here that I have yet to give props to in the past two months:

AKA*NYC - I am just another buyer in a long line stunned by how fast and professional he is. Still my favorite seller on SZ.

eckblk - Easily one the most patient, honest sellers I have ever dealt with on SZ. Was super transparent with sizing and allowed me enough time to truly make an informed purchase. Gives SZ a great name and is a valuable member to consult with on PH :)

Holger - Had me proxy an item over from Germany. Super-fast replies, tried to answer every question I emailed him. Was able to make an exchange for a right size on my behalf. Overall, just a really nice, reliable proxy. Can't recommend him enough.

kompressorkev - Shipped a package Saturday afternoon, received it Monday... mind you, we live in completely different states quite a distance from each other. Pretty much flabbergasted by his ability to transcend time with shipping.

theetruscan - simply superb, conducted a trade flawlessly with me. Was able to provide me with all the information and inane questions I kept peppering him with.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Received my purchase from Dawn in good time and exactly as described. He followed up and was on top of everything! Can't recommend someone more!
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by docintheory View Post
                      docintheory - simply superb, conducted a trade flawlessly with me. Was able to provide me with all the information and inane questions I kept peppering him with.
                      Yeah, i just swapped the name. Great trade.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• derpington
                        • Oct 2009

I just received items from Dawn and AKA*NYC. Post were very quick to get the items dispatched and had excellent communication. I would definitely do business with either of them again without hesitation.

Comment

• lmaozedong
                          • Jan 2010

Just got a scarf from Dawn. Great transaction all around

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                            • Mar 2009

Buy Unwashed's stuff : he's a reliable guy, he ships things fast.
                            I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                            I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Atmosphere
                              • Jan 2010

Copacetic, ace seller. Great communication and transaction.

Comment

• shah
                                • Jul 2009

zamb (obviously) and Monty76--who is giving up his possessions in pursuit of the immaterial, I assume--both excellent transactions great items and very communicative. Also zamb's item arrived before he even got to tell me it was shipped !

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎