Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHYE_POSER
    • Mar 2009

To be fair the CH range is fucking enormous. The stock is constantly rotating between stores. Amongst the gaudy there are some really lovely pieces, and many rather simple and dare I say "minimal" (for ch anyway) pieces.

I like chunky and jewellery, and CH feels far more substantial than say W.M which at times feels like it's made from tin.
    merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• the breaks
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
      Is this real? I honestly can't even tell anymore
      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• xeraphim
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
        Is this real? I honestly can't even tell anymore
        yes. quite wtf, but it almost makes sense within the CH universe if the store interiors are of any indication.

Comment

• JetLag
          • Jul 2008

also for your kitchen and bathroom
          Last edited by JetLag; 12-30-2013, 07:58 AM.
          Originally posted by danman
          If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• interest1
            • Nov 2008

Don't forget these!
            (the quality of the plastic must be unreal)

snatch yours up HERE
            sain't

Comment

• interest1
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post

I like their ethos. The end product... very selectively

I'm selecting these:

And for my man:

sain't

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

That does hurt...
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                  • Mar 2009

The fact that they are a "luxury lifestyle" brand, all the home/kitchen wares make sense.
                  The craftsmanship put into their furniture is something else. All hand carved in house. As Faust mentioned earlier, their ethos is admirable, family run (extended "family"), all crafted in house by hand, etc etc

It seems who ever gets to name the eyewear has the most fun!
                  merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

i seem to remember us discussing CH a while back, and coming to the conclusion that their craftsmanship is actually not at the level it used to be, regarding the jewelry. (less forging, more casting?) if i'm not mistaken disillusionment re. this is why some of the original craftsmen left and started up on their own. i'm not really a biker jewelry buff, but that's what i think i heard.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

$700-800 for a well made butcher knife CH or not, if made in Japan by a reputable knifemaker plus the ebony wood and silverwork is not completely insane. I'd love a carved ebony box with matching ebony chopsticks.

The UGGs and ketchup/mustard bottles not so much....
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Keep those CH photos coming! The breadth of stuff they've done is really quite fascinating even if some of it is heinous!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                          • Mar 2009

I remember hearing about a custom silver stethoscope...

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
                            To be fair the CH range is fucking enormous. The stock is constantly rotating between stores. Amongst the gaudy there are some really lovely pieces, and many rather simple and dare I say "minimal" (for ch anyway) pieces.

I like chunky and jewellery, and CH feels far more substantial than say W.M which at times feels like it's made from tin.
                            The fact that they are a "luxury lifestyle" brand, all the home/kitchen wares make sense.
                            The craftsmanship put into their furniture is something else. All hand carved in house. As Faust mentioned earlier, their ethos is admirable, family run (extended "family"), all crafted in house by hand, etc etc

It seems who ever gets to name the eyewear has the most fun!
                            I fully agree. My photo was just cracking a joke at the annual "what should we think of CH" discussion
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                              I'm sorry, but I do not have a cat gif for that.
                              i do.

been needing a reason to post this gem.
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

I remember hearing about a custom silver stethoscope...
                                I'd buy it. Just because.

*edit*

I'd probably just attach the diaphragm portion to my existing all-black Littman Master Cardiology stethoscope hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎