• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PurpleJesuss
    • May 2014

NudeMM F/W 15

• PurpleJesuss
    • May 2014

I like some of these pieces individually, but as a whole, i feel as if the collection lacks direction or clear vision. Some might say the work is derivative and that's fine, but i feel like this is considerably better than S/S 15, which is a good sign.

Comment

• Shifts
      • Jul 2013

Comment

• NOHSAD
        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by PurpleJesuss View Post

I like some of these pieces individually, but as a whole, i feel as if the collection lacks direction or clear vision. Some might say the work is derivative and that's fine, but i feel like this is considerably better than S/S 15, which is a good sign.
        F/W Nude:mm is more appealing than S/S In my opinion, so no surprise there. As for the overall presentation of F/W 15, it was good. The oversize hood parka made a return as usual but beside that, I like the tailored pieces that was shown and the footwear was solid (even liked the sneakers the model was wearing looked great with the parka, complimented the look well).

Only thing I can say against It was maybe seeing some newer designs, a lot of the pieces feel like I've already seen It before from past collections, I don't know.
        "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• unwashed
          • Dec 2008

The 3rd and last pictures are pretty cool. The rest doesn't look very impressive, but images can be deceiving of course.
          Grailed link

Comment

• upsilonkng
            • May 2010

it's like banana republic doing Julius...

Comment

• yffet
              • Aug 2009

Im doing my best to like it.

Hard time tho
              Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• Quiet
                Banned
                • Nov 2014

aesthetically this has no clear direction. there's at least 10 labels that did this collection piece by piece with an end goal in mind. forme, leu, cdg, julius, ma+, song for the mute, boris... this reads more like a lookbook for layers london than a collection from 1 person.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎