• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mezeinee
    • Apr 2015

Frye Harness Boots:

My absolute favorite allround boots.

and I still really really would love to have these Alexander Wang Anouk Chelsea boots, but they are sold out everywhere, because it is an older model.

https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• ahn
      • Jul 2012

Got my hands on these Guidi boots I've been wanting for AAAGGGESSSSSSS for a steal on eBay... one size too big but nothing an innersole couldn't fix!!

Also SO HAPPY when A.F. Vandervorst re-released these sandals in a slightly different version that I posted about last summer... one pair left in my size on sale... snapped them up instantly! Could not afford to risk missing out again.
      Last edited by ahn; 06-17-2015, 09:37 PM.
      some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• rider
        eyes of the world
        • Jun 2009

Love them.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by rider; 07-03-2015, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Saw a GUIDI classic boot like ahn posted above, but without the back zip and in soft slouchy black reverse leather upper. Delicious!
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
            eyes of the world
            • Jun 2009

Yup, they started offering a slip on last year, I got the full grain black with the 3" heel and would be happy owning spares for when I wear them out. absolutely a staple boot to have.

Eugene, I'm curious what you think of the m.a+'s? I don't wear sneakers but they rub me more like a hybrid boot. I love the concept of a soft leather lace up with the blunt sole. They pretty elegant actually.
            Last edited by rider; 07-03-2015, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• rider
              eyes of the world
              • Jun 2009

Brown bagging white drips
              Attached Files

Comment

• GlassOrganelle
                • Aug 2011

Does anyone have experience with the Guidi 995 lace up ankle boots?

I just received a pair in horse leather and they're incredibly stiff and uncomfortable. My other Guidi boots are soft calf leather and I've never had to wear them in. I took a full size up but am not sure whether they'll soften with wear or if I need to admit defeat and return them . Any advice?

Comment

• mona13
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by GlassOrganelle View Post
                  Does anyone have experience with the Guidi 995 lace up ankle boots?

I just received a pair in horse leather and they're incredibly stiff and uncomfortable. My other Guidi boots are soft calf leather and I've never had to wear them in. I took a full size up but am not sure whether they'll soften with wear or if I need to admit defeat and return them . Any advice?
                  I have the 995s in kangaroo, and had this same experience. All my other Guidi boots were instantly 'worn in', but the 995s took 2-3 wears, before they started to feel like Guidi. They do have a stiffer toe, unlike the backzips that mold to the foot. But I promise they do wear in beautifully - at least they did for me.

Comment

• GlassOrganelle
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by mona13 View Post
                    I have the 995s in kangaroo, and had this same experience. All my other Guidi boots were instantly 'worn in', but the 995s took 2-3 wears, before they started to feel like Guidi. They do have a stiffer toe, unlike the backzips that mold to the foot. But I promise they do wear in beautifully - at least they did for me.
                    Thank you for the advice! I tried them on for a short while around the house and decided to give them a go. Can't wait to pick them up from my cobbler and start wearing them in.

Comment

• porthidium
                      • Aug 2013

my little shoe collection -

definitely a devoted Ann fan, but wondering if I should start on the slippery path of Guidi...
                      Attached Files
                      @porthidium_

Comment

• jurassicsnark
                        • Sep 2015

Ooh, nice collection! I have those same Rick Owens thongs withe the bracelets over the arch. They were a bitch to break in (for me), but worth it!

Comment

• porthidium
                          • Aug 2013

haha yes! for some reason, the leather bracelets still hurt my feet sometimes (even after all this time!).
                          @porthidium_

Comment

• jurassicsnark
                            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by porthidium View Post
                            haha yes! for some reason, the leather bracelets still hurt my feet sometimes (even after all this time!).
                            Interesting! For me it was between the toes. I don't have high arches or a prominent instep, maybe that's why.

Comment

• jurassicsnark
                              • Sep 2015

Anyone know what these boots are on the model from Eizenstein?

Comment

• rider
                                eyes of the world
                                • Jun 2009

I've seen them before but don't know the style. You could check out the Guidi site and look under unisex footwear for the style number, I'm pretty sure they are listed.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎