Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • orphée
    • Apr 2008

I'm keen on the jackets as well. Without getting into the debate of whether this is too CDiem or whether it has enough of its own vision, this line has some great shapes. The coats have a slight volga volga touch to them in my opinion, at least in the way that they fall.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

if the direction at their event will be similar to Viridi-Anne, you will be trying on the pants by midnight
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cjbreed
        • Feb 2009

I've not seen a larger size yet but I'm really pleased to hear it exists. I emailed sartorialoft about it but no reply yet. So thanks for the good news!
        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• DHC
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
          I've not seen a larger size yet but I'm really pleased to hear it exists. I emailed sartorialoft about it but no reply yet. So thanks for the good news!
          I actually responded to your email. Please check your pm. :)
          Originally posted by Faust
          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
            if the direction at their event will be similar to Viridi-Anne, you will be trying on the pants by midnight
            I am open to that.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by orphée View Post
              I'm keen on the jackets as well. Without getting into the debate of whether this is too CDiem or whether it has enough of its own vision, this line has some great shapes. The coats have a slight volga volga touch to them in my opinion, at least in the way that they fall.
              Not sure if this was directed at my post, but I will clarify anyway.

1) I did not mean to say it's like CDiem. I only said that the cuts resemble CDiem most. Which makes sense, because the designer worked as a pattern maker for Altieri.

2) I meant it as a good thing!!! I think CDiem jackets cuts were unparalleled, and I am happy we now have something similar.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

good morning Faust!

..and to address the prior post as well in a very vague way...The philosophy is in keeping with CD's, but there is an obvious evolution in the concept behind the clothing. This is glaringly apparent if you take a good look at the pieces. Once epiphanous realization is gained you will never lose sight of it again and the comparison kind of washes away. IS is a very cerebral line (as is much of what we love here and I venture to guess the reason we love them too).
                Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Good morning :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• RADO
                    • Nov 2007

I just loved her last collection. Hope she will get a great success.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Check out Spring/Summer 10 on Scoute. I was thoroughly impressed - beautiful fabrics and beautiful fit. I tried on plenty of coats and jackets and loved them all. This is definitely the one to watch in my opinion.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Rech
                        • Apr 2009

Thank you Faust... Nice Link

I love almost all the outwear... lovelly fabrics!!! Amazing...
                        The leather seems to have a very tight fit.... have you tried it on you?

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

I think the leather is the only piece I did not try :-). I think Lowrey tried it on, but I'm not sure. He or Dave should chime in.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

I tried the leather, fit me on spot, very nice leather. But not my style. Liked the coats more...

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            I think the leather is the only piece I did not try :-). I think Lowrey tried it on, but I'm not sure. He or Dave should chime in.
                            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Rech
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                              I tried the leather, fit me on spot, very nice leather. But not my style. Liked the coats more...
                              i didnt tried it but i think the same...

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

yeah, the boots were indeed nice, nice slouchy effect and the leather is just amazing

Originally posted by merz
                                can't believe no one mentioned the shoes yet. move over, grandma.
                                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎