Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sergey Seven
    • Sep 2010

chomeo These pants are from aw09 (as well as the coat) i didn't try this seasons pants yet, but as i can see from the fit pics around the web they are much shorter, the whole aw11-12 looks like slim fit.

kuriz go ahead man! it would be cool to see some more BBS fits

thank you lowrey, haven't seen your WAYWT pics for ages, come on, make it happen! i need some updates to my "how to look awesome" encyclopedia

Comment

• Ochre
      • Sep 2009

Jogu, bravo as always.

Full disclosure.. this isn't my jacket but I couldn't resist.

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

funny how the pagodas disappear when you close the jacket
        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Pumpfish
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by BSR View Post
          funny how the pagodas disappear when you close the jacket
          I'd call it a roped shoulder, not pagoda, which is much more pronounced. Nice textures. It is one of the remaining challenges, the perfect trouser for tailored CCP jacket.

The designer solves it with breadsticks, but I'm interested in how SZers solve this?
          spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

Ochre, enough play time, bring me my jacket back dude
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Ochre
              • Sep 2009

:D you'd get it tonight if you came to Soho Grand!

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

Haha, and then carry it around e whole night?
                Nahhhh, have to study...c u tomorrow
                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• jogu
                  • Jun 2009

thats a niiiiiiiiiice ass blazer , looks sharp dawg

have been slowly cleanin out my wardrobe and found some old dh , its a lil bit sad no actually a LOT sad cos i still havent found anythin quite like it since fw07

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by chomeo View Post
                    what is the "custom order?" i have the same jacket but mine has a sheen to it. fit is great on you!

thanks J and D for the expanation,
                    I actually wont discuss this too much as this is the WAYWT thread

but T, we actually spoke and I told you if you wanted the jacket more matte, I could make it so by treating it with a special solution we developed of Acetone and neatsfoot oil.

I must tell you that we are constatly experimenting here...............sometimes like a mad scientist, some experiments bring beautiful results, others we revisit and try to improve.......

the opportunity still exist for you to send it back to me for a treatment...............so, its up to you.
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Pumpfish View Post
                      I'd call it a roped shoulder, not pagoda, which is much more pronounced. Nice textures. It is one of the remaining challenges, the perfect trouser for tailored CCP jacket.

The designer solves it with breadsticks, but I'm interested in how SZers solve this?

you call it the way you want, my point was that the effect disappears between the first and the second one

no, CCP does not solve this problem only with the breadsticks but with a full range of options, drop cr., regular straight cut pants, etc etc

but i like ochre's combo actually, even if the derbies look definitely a bit heavy here
                      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• oskar
                        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by nadir View Post
                        Obscur jacket looks incredible - would you be able to post some details?
                        Thanks bro! What do you want to know? It is 100% wool from an very good Italian mill, lyria. Twisted seams along the back and arms. Also a small piece of leather hanging in the back as a signature.
                        Very happy with it :-)

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Shucks
                          lane that's niiiice. nice matte blacks, nice fit on all pieces, nice stance and nice quality photography (i gotta get my act together someday..). even the necklace works, and i hate necklaces.

Really? These by the book standard issue RO Luisa-via-Roma buy looks are getting boring. Very boring.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by jogu View Post

Last edited by interest1; 12-11-2011, 10:46 AM. Reason: .gif redux
                            sain't

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

well played, faust. may this spark in the tinderbox of a comment be a call to arms for a pitched and highly entertaining battle that will rage for the next six or twenty pages of this thread.

but seriously, my reaction to lane's pic was the complete opposite. i found myself marveling at the "freshness" of a look that i've ostensibly seen many times. lane looks so comfortable in the clothes that i can't imagine him wearing anything else ever. the outfit struck me not only a testimony to rick's lasting power as a designer but also made me question the need for novelty altogether.
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

^i am with you. if you find something that works, go with it. nothing wrong with the rick-i-form.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎