What is it in his mouth ?

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
      What is it in his mouth ?
      nosering
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Dane View Post
        nosering
        Makes it easier for Tisci to lead the fashion victims.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Makes it easier for Tisci to lead the fashion victims.
          when I was 15 a girl pierced my septum in her livingroom. ouch. crazy kids!
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

Some eBay sellers just try too hard. Link

Handmade★Rolls Royce of Denim★Insanely Expensive★

Condition: Brand New with Tags!! Sold out, rare, and never to be made again from the Gucci Spring/Summer 2011 Season. These jeans are extremely well made unlike any other. I've seen and sold some of the best jeans in the world and these Gucci jeans are right up there with the best if not the best. Gucci is renowned in the world and needs no introduction. It is the brand that anytime you see or mention, everyone knows it's the best of the best.

Gucci prices can be justified if you see the many hours and handywork it takes for their master italian seamstresses to make one article of clothing. The material Gucci uses is unlike anything you have felt. They have their own mills in italy. The leather patch on the back is the most buttery soft supple lambskin leather I have ever felt. Just sit back and look at the pictures below. I don't say this very often but if these were my size and I hadn't lost weight I would be keeping them!!

Description: 99.9% of my auctions are ended with the buy it now! Don't miss out!!! You are bidding on Very, Very high end and expensive brand New Handmade Gucci vintage jeans from italy that you probably won't see on Ebay again. These are from the Spring/Summer 2011 Line and are sold out never to be made again. Don't miss out. This is the pinnacle and rolls royce of all jeans. These are the most unique pair of jeans that you will see. The material almost feels like a Cashmere type denim but it's cotton. Pretty amazing. And the vintage fading is specially done by hand. Hard to find, expensive, and beautifully designed are words that exemplify jeans produced by Gucci, - Truly exceptional!!! Gucci is all about the material & details and boy do these jeans live up to it. They aren't priced at insane prices for nothing. You won't see better designed jeans anywhere. These jeans are without doubt some of the highest crafted jeans you can buy and they features amazing details unlike any jeans I have seen. This is the first time I've sold Gucci denim and I can just say wow!! The material is unlike any fabric have ever felt. The cotton is so soft it feels like cashmere. This is the finest cotton I have ever felt on jeans and the leather patch feels like unlike any other leather as only Gucci can do. Seriously!!! A Gucci product with a single flaw is destroyed... If it's not perfect, then Gucci won't sell it.

Why do you need jeans this good?
            Each Gucci item is made italy with careful cutting & matching. Every pocked is tumed and perfectly creased; each corner is mitered; Every button and stud is high quality luxurious metal and the small saddle stitch is not only precise, it's unbelievably strong! You can see more by going to: http://www.Gucci.com/
            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• nahneun
              • Feb 2011

^ ahahahahaha that is excellent. i think i'm in love with those jeans (10)

hold up let me go get my yellow, green, and pink popped collared polo ralph lauren polos and keystone light beer, brah

Comment

• Ahimsa
                Vegan Police
                • Sep 2011

^ I counted 57 pictures. Over half of which I believe to be of the back pocket.
                StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• interest1
                  • Nov 2008

more logomania

For when you're hell-bent on lowering your neighbor's property value:

For when you're hell-bent on grabbin' that box of wine, in style:

For when you're hell-bent on proving you don't ''LIVE in NO ghetto'' :

For when you're hell-bent on matching your toilet with its contents:

For when you're hell-bent.

sain't

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
                    ^ I counted 57 pictures. Over half of which I believe to be of the back pocket.
                    Check the pictures of this one. By the time I reached the end of the page I had settled all my existential dilemmas.
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• CHRIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006

ahahahahhahhhahahahhah. here's another (for when you're hell-bent on jacking off and looking good while doing it)

Comment

• Ahimsa
                        Vegan Police
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                        Check the pictures of this one. By the time I reached the end of the page I had settled all my existential dilemmas.
                        I think the only way to do this jacket justice is to kop it immediately and post twice as many photos in the 'recent purchases' thread.
                        StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
                          ahahahahhahhhahahahhah. here's another (for when you're hell-bent on jacking off and looking good while doing it)
                          you know........Im scratching my head and wondering what could really posses a man to tattoo his entire hand in some company's logo?

as brilliant as human beings are, i think we really can sink to some unfathomably low depths.....
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• darkbydesign
                            • Sep 2010

^^^Speaking of which, there was the chick that recently tattoo'd her head with DRAKE while she was high!!!! Crazy stuff that spawned a debate about how a tattoo artist should better filter their subjects, although he did follow policy and ask again and again before doing so, apparently.

http://www.eurweb.com/2011/12/fan-ta...rake-forehead/

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

i would argue that the louis vuitton monogram has achieved a life of its own via incessant appropriation by various subcultures and as such signifies something that has little do with the actual brand.

tattoo artists have had a weird and longstanding obsession with the motif. two examples immediately come to mind:

scott campbell temporary tattoo:

bert krak's chair:

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• beardown
                                rekoner
                                • Feb 2009

LOLocoaster

Originally posted by mizzar
                                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

Working...