X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

I have to agree that the lower and upper body are a bit mismatch, would look better with less skin-tight pants and boots.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• christianef
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by merz
      good way to describe the wearer also. interesting how that comes through in a wywt fit posted in this thread.
      im partial to simple looks but not a lot is coming through here for me. really nice stuff that looks mostly boring. i thought the lesson was you can do the whole relaxed understated thing and still pop... like snafu does a good job at. looks like an insult to nonchalance.

Comment

• lost53
        • Dec 2010

Sorry for the sweeping statement.. But looking back through the last few pages..

This thread is at an all time low..

The Posting from Docus was the only thing with any character...
        Character and feeling are foremost, the rest can evolve, but it has to have an edge to start.

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

haha but his helmet was bigger than his bike...so points off for that...

een had chosen some great pieces. the presentation may not have been epic but i liked it. mainly because its something i would wear so there's that little bit of bias i guess
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by alex.a View Post

i have another picture in color i think is kinda nice.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2783/bbswaywt.jpg

My 7year old daughter said you look like a girl.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mike
              • Dec 2006

NAT
              NAT
              DH
              HL

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

contrary to everyone else, I actually like alex.a's look
                I wouldn't wear it myself, but its interesting to see different people style and wear their clothing in their own individual unexpected way.......

the really aggressive piece on top, contrasted by the fitted jeans and soft shoe creates an unbalance proportion that I find interesting.........not for myself, but for him

Mike, everything is perfect except the picture,
                the Angularness (is that a word) of your face and frame really works well with the sharpness of the outfit and the shoes.............Nice.

Today, buying leather........

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• mrbeuys
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  My 7year old daughter said you look like a girl.
                  With a beard no less. Srsly, I think this ain't bad at all, even with the shoes, but I would definitely go for something chunkier on the feet myself. But maybe I just need more support to stand straight.
                  The dreamy look however... dude, there better be a fair maiden on a balcony to your right. With you about to break into song...
                  Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• christianef
                    • Feb 2009

i think slightly less tight/ tapered pants would suit the shoes/ andro look better like this:

zam giving ann a run for most happy and natural looking designers in thier own clothes

Comment

• My seven year old lump in my ass thinks you're an equal human being unworthy of retarded responses.

My seven year old herpes infection thinks you have the power in your hands to make your life into anything you want it to be.

My seven year old constipation seems to be pouring out my mouth when I open my mouth to breathe.

My seven year old brain edema seems to not ever give up.

My seven year old slave wont ever stop putting out to feel fulfilled.

I LIKE EVERYONE. I LOVE LIFE. I LOVE DRUGS. I LOVE VEGETABLES. I LOVE SLEEP. I LOVE INANE ASSHAT POSTING. I LOVE SPRING. I LOVE CANDY. I LOVE NEOPRENE. I LOVE FRUSTRATION. I LOVE SCISSORS. I LOVE MACARENA. I LOVE MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA

Comment

• interest1
                        • Nov 2008

lol. i love Heirloom.
                        so can we, um, hear a little more about the slave, please?
                        sain't

Comment

• Aleks
                          • Feb 2009

post worthy of best of sz heirloom.

Comment

• christianef
                            • Feb 2009

seven for all mankind

Comment

• BUMMER
                              • Feb 2010

^Agreed.
                              And: Please repost the 7 year old's brilliant declaration in "Things I don't like about SZ''.
                              Thanks!

Comment

• eton97
                                • Dec 2008

Zamb
                                Was looking at the recent purchases thread and saw you'd bought the tornadoes.....and thought it would be good to see a waywt pic....and then I flicked to the waywt.....
                                Boots look great buddy.....funny - I got mine 2 weeks ago and the only issue I have is why the hell I waited so long to get them. They are far more 'substantial' IRL, and have the perfect amount of xxx edginess to make them a real 'piece' but also retains enough classic elements to make them an everyday item.....
                                Been looking at all your recent waywt pics...you are an excellent 'muse' for your own collection ;-) and your designs and cuts look really stunning.
                                Where are you? That leather looks amazing
                                you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎